kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

One more reason i believe why CM dont make AI so strong other than 90% of racers are actually amateur is that CM want serious player who play pirate version to get bore with AI very soon and have no choice to buy an original copy so that they can do online racing for real challenge :cool:

One more reason i believe why CM dont make AI so strong other than 90% of racers are actually amateur is that CM want serious player who play pirate version to get bore with AI very soon and have no choice to buy an original copy so that they can do online racing for real challenge :cool:

Actually, that's what I did. I was playing pirate version before. I bought an original copy just for the online play.

Actually, that's what I did. I was playing pirate version before. I bought an original copy just for the online play.

I also consider buying 2012 for better challenge if AI still lousy but there is one problem. My internet ping to western are bad - over 300ms. Unless i can found some good league which host in asia or else might end up play pirate version again. By the way am a A hole who play more than hundred games but never buy any game before :whistling:

I also consider buying 2012 for better challenge if AI still lousy but there is one problem. My internet ping to western are bad - over 300ms. Unless i can found some good league which host in asia or else might end up play pirate version again. By the way am a A hole who play more than hundred games but never buy any game before :whistling:
My last Pirated games are F1 2010 and Fifa 11 after that i decided to buy Games so that i can access more features and Majorly online play
Also you keep a Thread for League in Asia side by that you can find people
Caution: There may exists Rammers and Hammers

Oh, I'm the same. In my country, it's not illegal to play cracked games. The only games I've bought are: Test Drive Unlimited and F1 2011. I got Test Drive Unlimited 2 as a present, so I actually have 3 games. :D

The mod is fantastic,but I have one question; how to slow down the safety car? (to codemasters original or slower pace) is there some file,which is easily changeable? Thanks advance for answers.Keep up the good work!

The mod is fantastic,but I have one question; how to slow down the safety car? (to codemasters original or slower pace) is there some file,which is easily changeable? Thanks advance for answers.Keep up the good work!

Look my Guide on how to make an AI mod. I've written it there. It was somwhere in ai_driver_config I think. But I'm not sure. You should check, I'm too lazy for that. :D

Oh, I'm the same. In my country, it's not illegal to play cracked games. The only games I've bought are: Test Drive Unlimited and F1 2011. I got Test Drive Unlimited 2 as a present, so I actually have 3 games. :D
In your country is the same like the other countries - its illegal to play cracked games, що лъжеш хората бе, келеш?

In your country is the same like the other countries - its illegal to play cracked games, що лъжеш хората бе, келеш?

As it's an English forum and it's a MUST to write in English firstly I'll translate what you said.
In your country, it's the same as the other countries - it's illegal to play cracked games, why are you lieing you [[this word doesn't exist in English, so I'll say]] punk.

And my answer:

Around 2004-2005 they could shut down all the torrent sites, but if you were watching the news back then, you'll see that they decided to let them alive and to don't bother anyone downloading from them. I'm talking about the Bulgarian torrent sites. Do you remember? Were you even born? Or it's just your maturity level and you don't watch the news, but Cartoon Network?

They clearly said it, it's NOT LEGAL to download, but it's not ILLEGAL too. It is illegal to sell downloaded things, but to download and play... No one will bother you..

But forgot something important - zamunda and arena are in United States, not in you country, mate, cheers. Dont need people read all this ****, this **** is a reason to be out of Shengen and if the people in your country thinking like you BG will be out for a long time...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%