kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

more grip improve the lap one to
see
<brake_line id="990">
<brake_data type="curve" min_speed="0.0" max_speed="0.0" drift_speed="-5.0" distance_modifier="1.05" hold_line_id="0" hold_distance_modifier="0.00" curve_modifier="1.18" curve_modifier_left="1.10" curve_modifier_right="1.30" curve_modifier_low_grip="1.50" curve_modifier_left_low_grip="1.50" curve_modifier_right_low_grip="1.50" curve_modifier_med_grip="1.60" curve_modifier_left_med_grip="1.60" curve_modifier_right_med_grip="1.80" reduced_mechanics_curvature_modifier="1.00" />
</brake_line>

Kristiann, you said you made the cars as fast as possible on Lap 1 - does these changes make the cars faster on lap 1?

Have you tried something like this - should it improve? I remember you saying it would not improve because we have too much grip compared to I on Lap 1,
What are your thoughts?

Have you tried something like this - should it improve? I remember you saying it would not improve because we have too much grip compared to I on Lap 1,
What are your thoughts?

I don't know how these "grip" values work. I can't test. :( As far as I saw, they increase cornering speed in just another way. I don't know how exactly. They say it does a good job so hopefully it does. :)

Just tested. And you know why you're having more fun racing now? Just because the out of sight bug is here again. That's it. No other difference. No out of sight bug times are basically the same.

Kristian, your mod is basically perfect for rubbish drivers like me.

I have one problem and that is that I can overtake 6 cars on first lap of each race using your mod.

Before your mod I could overtake 10-15 cars on lap 1 so your mod has improved things.

Can you confirm whether the fix proposed by jbblosse for the Lap 1 AI speed works and does not cause the out of sight bug?

Your help and response would be much appreciated - thanks

Kristian, your mod is basically perfect for rubbish drivers like me.

I have one problem and that is that I can overtake 6 cars on first lap of each race using your mod.

Before your mod I could overtake 10-15 cars on lap 1 so your mod has improved things.

Can you confirm whether the fix proposed by jbblosse for the Lap 1 AI speed works and does not cause the out of sight bug?

Your help and response would be much appreciated - thanks

It both helps and does the opposite. On Turn 1, yeah they're better. But I think you still will be able to overtake 6 cars. The negative is that with the cold tires they almost spin on some corners and lose more time.

Hi.
The fact is the AI does not use the MIX 3 and kers at the start. But, i made 5 races in coop (lan) with this approch and what i can tell you. Is the first curve of each racetrack we race is better.

And, the two first laps are usually difficult for Ai, and after they are ok!

It's my conclusion,

So F1 2012 is coming soon, enought research and développemnt for me.

Hi.
The fact is the AI does not use the MIX 3 and kers at the start. But, i made 5 races in coop (lan) with this approch and what i can tell you. Is the first curve of each racetrack we race is better.

And, the two first laps are usually difficult for Ai, and after they are ok!

It's my conclusion,

So F1 2012 is coming soon, enought research and développemnt for me.

Yeah, it looks like I won't have PC soon so I won't mod this game anymore too. It will be already too late when I have a PC.

I believe no game going to be perfect even if they can due to marketing or selling strategy so they can always say the new one is improve in this & that, i mean if CM make F1 2012 so 100% perfect then whats their selling point for the 2013 ?? :D

Hi!
Can somebody know, how can adjust the AI level, because in professional level the AI is too hard for me, particularly Alonso, but one lower level is too easy. Would be better for the middle ground. THX!

Well I'm not into modding this game anymore cuz there's a month and 5 days till next game and I don't have a GPU so I can't even test. So it's useless. When the next game releases, we'll see how it is. Hopefully it's gonna be on a better level than F1 2011. :D

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 196 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 32 14.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 76 34.2%