Koenigsegg One:1

Cars Koenigsegg One:1 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
98% sure the ride height is proper, but I will take a look,

Also the old version you currently have has the "swaying" issue that your feeling, the real car doesn't do this nor does the updated version, fear not, We are making progress.

No more clutch pedal as of today. :thumbsup:

I have to check which version I downloaded. I noticed the ride height on replay as I compared it to the 599xx which looks at scale. The shifts on upper gears man I love its hilarious.

Ride height is being looked at but dont expect a Frame dragging, spark flying low rider.

Koenigsegg-One1-3.jpg

koenigsegg-one1-c898226102014120202_2.jpg

Koenigsegg-One-to-1.jpg

Koenigsegg-One1.jpg

Also 0-300-0 has been re confirmed to be within a tenth on the 0-300 and another tenth +/- on the 300-0

Fast track @ 24deg with warm tires, TC4(Race mode)

Confirmed time 17,95
In Game 17.84- 18.11

And yes still maintains the near "hands off" approach compared to the video

Power/turbo/engine Check, Check, Check.

Model/Skins are being finalized with one Final Skin making the list.

Ride height is being looked at but dont expect a Frame dragging, spark flying low rider.

Koenigsegg-One1-3.jpg

koenigsegg-one1-c898226102014120202_2.jpg

Koenigsegg-One-to-1.jpg

Koenigsegg-One1.jpg

Also 0-300-0 has been re confirmed to be within a tenth on the 0-300 and another tenth +/- on the 300-0

Fast track @ 24deg with warm tires, TC4(Race mode)

Confirmed time 17,95
In Game 17.84- 18.11

And yes still maintains the near "hands off" approach compared to the video

Power/turbo/engine Check, Check, Check.

Model/Skins are being finalized with one Final Skin making the list.

Is it possible to reduce the turbo whistle when reaching between 5th and 6th gear because it becomes so loud in my headsets even my bigger brother with both ears covered from the headsets can hear it.

No wait even from the kitchen in can be heared.

When at lower than 5th and 6th gear the turbo whistle is fine but after that it gets really loud i can even hear it with headsets off and i have good ears.

Btw is it possible if you can make the exterior more high pitched because it sounds like it goes at 6000 rpm when it reaches 8000+ rpm.

When at lower than 5th and 6th gear the turbo whistle is fine but after that it gets really loud i can even hear it with headsets off and i have good ears.

Btw is it possible if you can make the exterior more high pitched because it sounds like it goes at 6000 rpm when it reaches 8000+ rpm.

A true 5.1 setup is highly suggested.

And Exterior sounds got an update the other week....Tho i cant say i agree with the Rpm issue you mention.

A true 5.1 setup is highly suggested.

And Exterior sounds got an update the other week....Tho i cant say i agree with the Rpm issue you mention.
What i mean is that the koenigsegg one:1 sound is like reaching 6000+ rpm when outside of the car but that isn't the issue that bothers me.

What bothers me is the turbo whistle at the inside.

What i mean is that the koenigsegg one:1 sound is like reaching 6000+ rpm when outside of the car but that isn't the issue that bothers me.

What bothers me is the turbo whistle at the inside.

I'm sorry man, but are the developers supposed to do the mod to suit your preferences? Or to make ir as they seem right? The guys already gave you a suggestion. Personally I've been following this mod since the beginning and the sound is pretty much like the real car.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.