Koenigsegg One:1

Cars Koenigsegg One:1 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm sorry man, but are the developers supposed to do the mod to suit your preferences? Or to make ir as they seem right? The guys already gave you a suggestion. Personally I've been following this mod since the beginning and the sound is pretty much like the real car.

Ok im done with the issues. This car is excellent to drive, i played it for months now and i enjoyed it to the fullest.

Ty for making this marvelous machine of a car come true to assetto corsa.

Maybe one of the first semi-transparent backfires in the game:
r99zy2i2z35v7syzg.jpg

In-game image
The One:1 backfires were always a challenge to us as this car's backfires can be heard, but hardly seen (see reference videos), and we no longer wanted to produce the large 'Hollywood' style backfires of NFS and Forza 3 Horizon. It was hard work to think, design and then actually do, but this blue/brown/purple tinted translucent flame is what we want on this car. Inspired by this Agera R.
[textures and model still WIP and textures may be misaligned in the image]

Adjustable ride height is simple to implement and is a fundamental setup option for many cars both IRL and in game. :O_o:

You're obviously thinking of something else...

For some reason i was thinking active (push of a button)adjustable height in my head:O_o:......but still curious what he means...The Other Hyper cars don't have Standard ride height adjustment's....Why would the One ?....and for the Sounds, Ill defer to the top of the page and what NK has said.

Hi, nice mod. Had not given it a real try until recently. However I find it to be extremely fast.. as in way faster than it should be. At Spa ingame its generating lap times that are 6 seconds quicker (on my first try on the "road tires" STD version) than Koenigseggs record lap at Spa.. 2:26 ingame vs 2:32 real lap time.

I'll add that in theory the car was supposed to be quicker than the set time of 2:32.. but by 6 seconds? sounds a bit of a stretch.. anyways just pointing it out. My perception might be skewed and I have not seen or read all there is to read about this car and its attempt. Saw the video and saw a couple of mistakes as well.. but seems a bit too fast still ingame.

BTW is there a PSD template for skins?

Last edited:
Hi, nice mod. Had not given it a real try until recently. However I find it to be extremely fast.. as in way faster than it should be. At Spa ingame its generating lap times that are 6 seconds quicker (on my first try on the "road tires" STD version) than Koenigseggs record lap at Spa.. 2:26 ingame vs 2:32 real lap time.

I'll add that in theory the car was supposed to be quicker than the set time of 2:32.. but by 6 seconds? sounds a bit of a stretch.. anyways just pointing it out. My perception might be skewed and I have not seen or read all there is to read about this car and its attempt. Saw the video and saw a couple of mistakes as well.. but seems a bit too fast still ingame.

BTW is there a PSD template for skins?

I think the physics is based on all the real data available so I'm pretty sure it's very accurate. Please keep in mind that when you're sitting in front of a monitor driving the car at it's limit you have no fear of injury or death and will tend to push much harder than a driver would on track IRL.

Last edited:
0-300-0 is down to Tenth's of a second in the 0-300 and another tenth or so in the 300-0

Its Not too fast for Spa,

Roberts a Conscience test driver and it wasn't a closed session test, it was a track day. there are points in the lap where he is 100% off throttle that IN Game you would be WOT. So in the end robert has his life to think about, while guys in game....not soo much.

Reactions: CCX

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years