1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars Koenigsegg One:1 1.1

The world's first 'megacar' for Assetto Corsa

1. CCX

CCX
    AC Physics: Mini | Koenigsegg One:1

CCX submitted a new resource:

Koenigsegg One:1 - The world's first 'megacar' for Assetto Corsa

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. For me there is no sound with this mod, installed today on 12may 2016
    Edit : My mistake, it appears my sound card overheated and was not working entirely. I'm so used to mods having no sound that I jumped to that conclusion.

The main problem I have now is keeping my face attached to my head while driving it, amazing, thanks.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Lol, Yes She does pull quite hard on the big end.

4. Can you add reflections just like every car in AC? It looks like matte to me.

5. CCX

CCX

We're improving all that stuff for the next update, no timeframe on that yet but there's going to be a long list of improvements in all areas! Very excited to release it.

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  6. I love the One, but you should do Agera R.

• Wow Wow x 1
  7. @CCX will the drivers head be hidden in driver3d.ini for a future version? Cheers

8. I will inquire to our modeler...Thanks for bringing that up. Any other issues you've found ?

• Love Love x 1
  9. Cool, think thats it, there were some i PM'd to moringau (sp?) a while ago and he said he fixed them so should be all good :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks Chris, Appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hi guys, I've been following the development of this mod since the beginning. Could you share any updates about it? Last time, back in Kunos forum you were working on enhancements of the 3D model and also better skins. I'm curious to know what is going on.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Hi great car , is there a chance you can edit the data / driver3D file to remove the driver head in cockpit view ,thanks , also why do you guys hide the data file ? . or make it difficult to access .
    Thanks .

13. burrito

burrito
    It's an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Premium Member

There will be an update sometime soon fixing most of the issues with this current release of the mod. There is still 3d and 2d work taking place and like all good things, it's better to wait for it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. CCX

CCX

Thanks, I believe that may have been done I'm not sure. We choose to encrypt the data file because we want to make it more difficult for people to modify. When you put so many hours into making the physics it makes sense to try and protect it! I didn't encrypt my last mod and loads of people modified that without asking permission. As for updates, burrito pretty much summed things up. We're making good progress and an update should come pretty soon.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Sounds awesome, looking forward to the update!

Encrypting mods is totally right in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium Member

It's totally right... until the mod stops being supported and an inevitable change to the core game makes adjustment necessary. (Not necessarily directing that at this mod but rather in general terms.)

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your perspective, it's super-easy to crack open an acd file and literally everyone who wants to do it can.

17. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

@CCX , cheers appreciate your hard work honesty , the only reason i wanted to edit the file is to get the drivers head out of my view , you see --- when in your car driving VR im inside the head -- lol , and it is a simple edit fix , anyway ill wait for next update .

19. Need to keep the car straight to accelerate it will kick off. 4gear shifting puts a smile on your face there's hard pause between gears it's perfectly done. My only tiff is the car sits tall can see the underside and light. The real car is slammed to the ground hopefully an update to either lower the car or remodel car to make it sit normal.

20. 98% sure the ride height is proper, but I will take a look,

Also the old version you currently have has the "swaying" issue that your feeling, the real car doesn't do this nor does the updated version, fear not, We are making progress.

No more clutch pedal as of today. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2