CCX submitted a new resource:

Koenigsegg One:1 - The world's first 'megacar' for Assetto Corsa

Modelling: moringaou, Jadonyx
Textures: Legende_TLM, moringaou, After_Midnight
Physics: CCX
Sounds: NeverKrash
Factory Test Drivers: Nick Moxley, William Levesque
Instrument design: Fillipo94
Special thanks to: Nick Moxley, misterbeam, burrito, Avoletta and mclarenf1papa for their great help with improving the physics, the_meco for his assistance with the export of the model into AC and Modek for his assistance....

Read more about this resource...

For me there is no sound with this mod, installed today on 12may 2016
Edit : My mistake, it appears my sound card overheated and was not working entirely. I'm so used to mods having no sound that I jumped to that conclusion.

The main problem I have now is keeping my face attached to my head while driving it, amazing, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I've been following the development of this mod since the beginning. Could you share any updates about it? Last time, back in Kunos forum you were working on enhancements of the 3D model and also better skins. I'm curious to know what is going on.

Hi great car , is there a chance you can edit the data / driver3D file to remove the driver head in cockpit view ,thanks , also why do you guys hide the data file ? . or make it difficult to access .
Thanks .
Thanks, I believe that may have been done I'm not sure. We choose to encrypt the data file because we want to make it more difficult for people to modify. When you put so many hours into making the physics it makes sense to try and protect it! I didn't encrypt my last mod and loads of people modified that without asking permission. As for updates, burrito pretty much summed things up. We're making good progress and an update should come pretty soon.

Thanks, I believe that may have been done I'm not sure. We choose to encrypt the data file because we want to make it more difficult for people to modify. When you put so many hours into making the physics it makes sense to try and protect it! I didn't encrypt my last mod and loads of people modified that without asking permission. As for updates, burrito pretty much summed things up. We're making good progress and an update should come pretty soon.

Sounds awesome, looking forward to the update!

Encrypting mods is totally right in my opinion.

Reactions: CCX
It's totally right... until the mod stops being supported and an inevitable change to the core game makes adjustment necessary. (Not necessarily directing that at this mod but rather in general terms.)

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your perspective, it's super-easy to crack open an acd file and literally everyone who wants to do it can.

@CCX , cheers appreciate your hard work honesty , the only reason i wanted to edit the file is to get the drivers head out of my view , you see --- when in your car driving VR im inside the head -- lol , and it is a simple edit fix , anyway ill wait for next update .

Need to keep the car straight to accelerate it will kick off. 4gear shifting puts a smile on your face there's hard pause between gears it's perfectly done. My only tiff is the car sits tall can see the underside and light. The real car is slammed to the ground hopefully an update to either lower the car or remodel car to make it sit normal.

98% sure the ride height is proper, but I will take a look,

Also the old version you currently have has the "swaying" issue that your feeling, the real car doesn't do this nor does the updated version, fear not, We are making progress.

No more clutch pedal as of today. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing