Kimi Raikkonen

In an interview on Sky last Friday Kimi was asked how he'd describe himself to someone new to F1, he said it's easier to just look on youtube lol

So then, the question, if it seriously need to be asked!

Is Kimi Raikkonen more interested in F1 or Angry Birds?.... Discuss.

Please no reference to F1 drivers and multi-tasking, we all know that they torpedo that particular male fallacy, well below the waterline? :)

Although, I have heard he has an iPod dock in his steering wheel? ;)

Edit: Please don't think I don't like him, I do. I'm just a little concerned he may be focusing too much on making pigs homeless, than tearing round a F1 track this year! :D

I feel it a good move. Think Kimi likes the set up their as they seem to just let him get on with the racing and despite the Lotus maybe not performing as good as some expected, he's still up their in the Championship. Not a bad combination and I feel he could help them develop further. Personally hope the driver line up stays the same at Lotus.

agreed...its easy to see how much of a difference an experienced ,fast and consistent driver like Kimi can make,and even though i still think he isnt fully up to speed since his comeback ,i believe mentally he is stronger than ever and his motivation and offtrack is that of a F1 champ...the Iceman is back and he is better

486939_420324984701041_793489284_n.jpg

Haters gonna hate.

The Ferrari was more competitive that years than this three years.

I like Kimmi, I also find him hillarious sometimes and he's no doubt one of the best, but I think people just fall too easy for somebody playing the "I'm modern James Hunt" role, he's even tweeting about Vodka and party all day, seems a 16 year old sometimes.

Also, being rude to engineers and co-workers it's super fun, if you aren't them :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.