Kimi Raikkonen

I don't think he means to be rude during races. They knew what he was like and AFAIK what we heard last season is not uncommon in any race. Out of car he seem jovial and relaxed, not rude in any way.. I've had bosses that straight up shout at my ear and when the clock stops and work is over, it's like they are different humanbeings. And we are talking about the same kind of high stress high risk job (rigger, climbs a lot to awfully high places that aren't even ready yet..) where there just isn't any margins: you miss, you're out, maybe for good. I didn't think of it as rude at any point, you respect the superman and deal with it on the ground.

Haters gonna hate.

The Ferrari was more competitive that years than this three years.

I like Kimmi, I also find him hillarious sometimes and he's no doubt one of the best, but I think people just fall too easy for somebody playing the "I'm modern James Hunt" role, he's even tweeting about Vodka and party all day, seems a 16 year old sometimes.

Also, being rude to engineers and co-workers it's super fun, if you aren't them :)

Kimi doesn't have a twitter account ;)

There are plenty of fake accounts that's for sure.

Honestly, that's the last thing I would imagine he'd sign up for...

naughty naughty kimi :sneaky: wonder if he wants a pancake to go with that? :D
Kimi1.jpg

Alonso is not only arrogant, is sincere, and this is way more important.

I'm tired of this but the only team mate that beated him was Hamilton and because he had a better car and a team supporting him, just take a look to that season videos. I'm not saying Hamilton is not a incredible driver, of course he can be as fast as Alonso, and that's why any special support from team is that important.

Fernando will end up on Ferrari, no doubt, Ferrari wants him, he wants ferrari, and more important Italians like him even more than Spaniards... italian press is praying for Alonso to go there.

About "Kimi" as teammate... read the news, he even didn't call Massa once or went the hospital since he had the accident...

Because he doesn't care of others:))

Fernando will end up on Ferrari, no doubt, Ferrari wants him, he wants ferrari, and more important Italians like him even more than Spaniards... italian press is praying for Alonso to go there.

I mean this quote... The video is from 2012 and the quote from Xose is before he joined Ferrari (or i've totally misunderstood everything but i can't find any relevancy to current situation or last year from that quote..) That's what i mean, necro-quote from more than 3 years ago... Actually, i can't understand what that quote is doing in this thread in the first place..

• Lotus news​
2014 decision may look 'stupid' to outsiders - Kimi

ESPN Staff
Kimi Raikkonen says his decision on where he will drive next year may look "stupid" to onlookers, but he will commit his future to whichever team feels right to him.
Raikkonen is in talks with Red Bull and Lotus over 2014 race drives but says he has yet to make a decision on where he will end up. However, he said he will sign wherever he feels happiest and he is not worried about what others may think.
"There has to be an overall package that feels right to me," Raikkonen said. "It might, whatever the decision, feel stupid to somebody else, but then it might just feel right for me. I have no idea what will happen and we have to wait and see what will come.
"There is no guarantee that the choice will be the right one in the long run, but I will be fine no matter what it will be. You have to live with the decision."
A lot has been made of Raikkonen's dislike for PR activities and the relative freedom he has been given at Lotus, but he said that it was not a defining factor in his decision.
"We cannot guarantee what will happen next year with any team or any car. There are a lot of rumours about PR days, that we [at Lotus] have 10 and another team has 100, but I have been in most of the top teams and I know exactly how it goes. If you count things that you do during the week and at the weekend, everybody has a different way of counting the days. At least in my knowledge the difference in the teams is just a few days and it's not going to be a deciding factor."

http://en.espnf1.com/lotusf1/motorsport/story/117843.html

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years