Kimi Raikkonen

I hope close to Hamilton.

I'd like it if no one spoiled it for a while.

Unfortunately I don't get the channel that airs this Top Gear episode, so if someone found the episode online let me know :)

Ty for posting this...ima DL it soon form itunes :D

"oooops" Kimmi <--- hahahahahah I bet he would of smoked eveyrone on that post seeing how confy he was on teh wets. the wet and oliy for lewis is just OP.

Yea I think they have given some guests 3 cars to do their laps. Wonder if Kimi messed up the gearbox on the first car?

Oh and I think they get to run 10 laps total

They need to get all of these guys on at the same time.

1 day during off season just to find out who´s quickest in equal conditions would be awesome.
I know we have ROC but i know Hamilton has never been apart of it, and i can´t remember Kimi doing it?

Lol, the guy got a good sense of humor: Just before the race two emplyees from Lotus walked in to the press centre and started to hand out icecream, There was a statement handed out, i try to translate:

" Dear friends in media.

I hope you'll enjoy the icecream. It'll leave you refreshed and you are ready to enjoy Malesian GP.

Kimi Räikkönen"

That is just cool :cool:

The letter about the ice creams:
558521_384663634885146_173854285966083_1375096_1207177649_n.jpg

Lotus had their own April Fools joke: http://www.lotusf1team.com/Keep-Left-Kimi-s-Steering-Issues.html?lang=en

They say that Kimis steering wheel problems were due to the fact that Kimi is lefthanded so his buttons were in wrong order..

“This is something we should have picked up on at an earlier stage, but having never dealt with a left-hander before it didn’t cross our minds. Drivers naturally have a tendency to ‘feel’ grip levels of a car predominantly with their stronger hand, as this is the side which will do the majority of work in guiding the car through the corners. Not only does this explain Kimi’s concerns with the E20’s steering, but it also makes it all the more impressive that he has managed to get the hang of the controls using what is, in theory, the wrong hand.”

“It may seem like an obvious thing to miss, but with all the time spent focusing on setup I just forgot to mention it to the engineers. It makes a big difference to the way the car feels and also how I use all the dials and buttons. I think with the new wheel we can push even harder in China; I’m confident we’ll get a strong result”

Kimi is of course righthanded....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea