Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race

Tracks Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race 2.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cheers! After installation, I get an "Unexpected Error" when trying to launch a session on the track, as well as an error message saying "Some texture’s format or size might be wrong". I mean, it basically says what it is, but how can I solve it?

EDIT: Nevermind, @ispano6 's solution worked :)

Last edited:
Hello, new member here. I have CSP 0.1.78. When I switch from the outside camera to cockpit(or halo) camera, night lightning seems gone. Here are the images for you to see the difference. Any suggestions to fix this? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    502.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 61
Hello, new member here. I have CSP 0.1.78. When I switch from the outside camera to cockpit(or halo) camera, night lightning seems gone. Here are the images for you to see the difference. Any suggestions to fix this? Thank you in advance.
Try a lower version of CSP
You can select it in Content manager in CSP settings

When I try to load the track it says:
AC ran into a critical error:
CONNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE.INI
Try this solution
See if all files of the update get copied over correctly

“so one thing i just noticed is that the models.ini wont extract from the zip”

So maybe download the update again if you have above error”

Track is great. We are using it online next week on RD and i am having problems in VR. I was wondering if you could have a look and see if you can make it run smoother in VR for us please. I remember asking you last year to do the same with Las Vagas for us and you really came through for us. Any help would be warmly welcome....cheers

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods updated Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2021 - Night Race with a new update entry:

2.0 (2024)

Complete Revamp of the entire circuit.

As everything is changed PLEASE DO A FRESH INSTALL. Delete the old Jeddah21 folder (back up if you think you may want to revert) and then install this one.

Since the original build of this track (which was based on a red line on a diagram snapped from a YouTube video) Google maps have updated, and now has fully detailed high resolution aerial photos of the track. So, I have revised my version to match this.

Also, new for this year it looks like the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Track is great. We are using it online next week on RD and i am having problems in VR. I was wondering if you could have a look and see if you can make it run smoother in VR for us please. I remember asking you last year to do the same with Las Vagas for us and you really came through for us. Any help would be warmly welcome....cheers
Is this new version any better?

The track is great but I want to see the regular banner from Pirelli, Rolex and all the other usual stuff, not Patreon and Nukedrop. Maybe there is skins or extensions to download somewhere?

the Hotlap start point is wedged into the wall and attempting to start from it in Practice results in a gamecrash

Edit: I've tested with a few more cars, and sometimes they spawn ontrack but not aligned properly, and they can even flip sometimes

Last edited:
the Hotlap start point is wedged into the wall and attempting to start from it in Practice results in a gamecrash

Edit: I've tested with a few more cars, and sometimes they spawn ontrack but not aligned properly, and they can even flip sometimes
+1, doing hotlap and it starts inside the wall during the ready screen and gets squeezed onto track with damages

Screenshot 2024-03-05 171610.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes