Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race

Tracks Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race 2.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I'm having trouble in hotlap mode, the cars either start rotated 90 degrees pointing at the fence or they start 100m in the air and falling. I'm using 0.2.3-preview1, thanks! Love the track!!

I've tried to download using Chrome and Edge but Windows Defender said there is virus inside. Here is the threat info:
1709908825916.png

I'm able to download and install the track. Everything works great but some of the curbs is not as tall as the one in real life, for example at the turn 22, was it? Thank you, Tyrone.

F1 2021 and 2022 layouts are bugged out of my mind. I have multiple layout bugs. The track surface is a mix ot to different colors. In some corners i can see grass, also when i start is in practice mode half of the circuit width looks like grass have growned from underneath the asphalt. Random pianos appears in some corners. It's just confusing. i cant follow the track

Attachments

• asdff.png
    asdff.png
    956 KB · Views: 25
  • asdfsadf.png
    asdfsadf.png
    892.2 KB · Views: 24
  • asdfsadfsdf.png
    asdfsadfsdf.png
    973.5 KB · Views: 25
  • sadfsadf.png
    sadfsadf.png
    789.2 KB · Views: 20
  • asdf.png
    asdf.png
    857.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
F1 2021 and 2022 layouts are bugged out of my mind. I have multiple layout bugs. The track surface is a mix ot to different colors. In some corners i can see grass, also when i start is in practice mode half of the circuit width looks like grass have growned from underneath the asphalt. Random pianos appears in some corners. It's just confusing. i cant follow the track

You need to delete the whole track folder and re-install. This isn't compatible with any older add-ons as the whole tracks layout has changed to be more accurate to the positions in real life.

Almost the whole track surface, and every wall has been re-positioned based upon the latest satelite images from the area.

The original version of the track I uploaded three years ago, was made before the track was even finished in real life, so there were bound to be some inaccuracies. This update goes a long way to fixing them.

Last edited:
One clear flaw with this track is that AI drivers are very slow. Tried with a few different cars, F1 and others, and the AI are several seconds off the pace so even 100% AI is very easy to beat.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.