Is there another rFactor 2 update?

I just logged onto Steam a few minutes ago, and rFactor 2 is trying to do what looks like a big update. I have opted not to do the DX11 update; I want nothing to do with it. Is this update related to it, or is it for some other reason? I'm asking because I went online just to get something from the Workshop and didn't stop the update in time. Now I can't play it at all, but I don't want to do the update unless it relates to something else. Any information would be greatly appreciated.:)

Mine is doing an update right now....at five percent.
Don't be discouraged....
If you have 64 bit plug-ins, delete them then use only official content including the interface.
The fps came back for me, after doing that.

https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/latest-update-dx9-branch.55340/#post-890161

"As part of our ongoing promise to regularly provide bug fixes and minor improvements quickly, here's a couple of updates to the DX9 version of rFactor 2 we've put out today.
  • Added the updated content we released for the open beta on Monday to the base install, so our users on the stable build can enjoy these updates too.
  • Fixed: AI driving the inside line on their in-lap."

https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/latest-update-dx9-branch.55340/#post-890161

"As part of our ongoing promise to regularly provide bug fixes and minor improvements quickly, here's a couple of updates to the DX9 version of rFactor 2 we've put out today.
  • Added the updated content we released for the open beta on Monday to the base install, so our users on the stable build can enjoy these updates too.
  • Fixed: AI driving the inside line on their in-lap."
Thank you. I feel much better now.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes