• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Is there another rFactor 2 update?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by johnnymat, May 4, 2017.

1. johnnymat

johnnymat

Ratings:
    +64
    I just logged onto Steam a few minutes ago, and rFactor 2 is trying to do what looks like a big update. I have opted not to do the DX11 update; I want nothing to do with it. Is this update related to it, or is it for some other reason? I'm asking because I went online just to get something from the Workshop and didn't stop the update in time. Now I can't play it at all, but I don't want to do the update unless it relates to something else. Any information would be greatly appreciated.:)

2. Terry Rock

Terry Rock

Ratings:
    +344
    Mine is doing an update right now....at five percent.
    Don't be discouraged....
    If you have 64 bit plug-ins, delete them then use only official content including the interface.
    The fps came back for me, after doing that.

3. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Ratings:
    +168
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/latest-update-dx9-branch.55340/#post-890161

"As part of our ongoing promise to regularly provide bug fixes and minor improvements quickly, here's a couple of updates to the DX9 version of rFactor 2 we've put out today.
    • Added the updated content we released for the open beta on Monday to the base install, so our users on the stable build can enjoy these updates too.
    • Fixed: AI driving the inside line on their in-lap."

4. johnnymat

johnnymat

Ratings:
    +64
    Thank you. I feel much better now.

5. johnnymat

johnnymat

Ratings:
    +64
    Thanks for the response.