Initial D Arcade HUD

Apps Initial D Arcade HUD 2.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
The new update seems to have broken the tachometer if you change the scale, I'm just getting a blank tachometer with the needle stuck in the same position, i tried reinstalling the app and left the scale at 100% and it was fine until I tried to change the scale again, even if I put it back to 100% it still doesnt fix it, any ideas how to fix this problem? It also does not correct itself if i try to restart the game and/or change themes.
Can you post a screenshot that has blank tachometer and debug window (by pressing "Home" button)? Cuz I got no error with the scale setting on my PC.

20180903181257_1.jpg
20180903181318_1.jpg
I think i've found the problem, it seems to be either the drs or ers option, disabling/enabling them brought the tachometer scale back to normal for me, i've now got the tachometer at my usual 80% scale and all seems fine :)

Last edited:
View attachment 268094 View attachment 268096 I think i've found the problem, it seems to be either the drs or ers option, disabling/enabling them brought the tachometer scale back to normal for me, i've now got the tachometer at my usual 80% scale and all seems fine :)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1phIiUWCuEHqq_X1MDq0H05XH8l2JubOa
(Just replace IDAS6hud.py in "assettocorsa\apps\python\IDAS6hud\".)
Sorry I couldn't recreate the issue you have, even with extreme amount of apps activated. The only thing I can do is to remove hasDRS, hasERS and hasKERS attributes. (It should works as usual, but with very little more cpu usage.) Hope this will solve your problem.

i have been using the HUD for quite sometime now, i love it, but till recently i've noticed a big issue that needs to be resolved, the HUD has stopped working completely, no longer can i load into a game, without the race cancelling, i've tried countless things to get it to work, i've tried using a different launcher, i've uninstall all my mods and no results of it working, i've even went to and older version of Assetto Corsa, but yet no hope, i thinking its got to do with an update, that might of caused the issue, please can you resolve this issue, because i wish to use this magnificent HUD again, as i feel it makes the game more enjoyable, without it, the game feels.. dull and just not right. thanks.

Hello!
Something fails to create a track description like yours:confused::(. Can you advise something:rolleyes:?

Attachments

• PNG 135.png
    PNG 135.png
    403.7 KB · Views: 290
  • PNG 136.png
    PNG 136.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 278
Didn't know where to put this, so I decided to post the weird stuff going on here.
I do have:
All three of your Hud apps
SP 1.25.74
Sol 1.1 from RD

All the apps have been scaled to 80 (As it works for my TV monitor), but the boost gauge looks messed up. Along with this, the clean look of the previous version now looks a little "dimmed" or sorta "washed out" in comparison to your Boost Gauge App (Before the update, my settings never changed:
bugged.PNG

Didn't know where to put this, so I decided to post the weird stuff going on here.
I do have:
All three of your Hud apps
SP 1.25.74
Sol 1.1 from RD

All the apps have been scaled to 80 (As it works for my TV monitor), but the boost gauge looks messed up. Along with this, the clean look of the previous version now looks a little "dimmed" or sorta "washed out" in comparison to your Boost Gauge App (Before the update, my settings never changed:
View attachment 300188
Sorry for messed up the scaling again, I will release a hotfix in few days. > <

hi i have done everything form the video and it still dosent work i can see it in content manager but not in game in the list on the left
Having same issue. I have it installed and activated, but not showing in game.
Can you post a screenshot with debug window on (by pressing "Home" button)?
Or post "log.txt" in User\Documents\Assetto Corsa\ ?
It helps me understand what is going wrong.

Can you post a screenshot with debug window on (by pressing "Home" button)?
Or post "log.txt" in User\Documents\Assetto Corsa\ ?
It helps me understand what is going wrong.
Hey, its fine. I found out my folder structure was messed up, so none of my mods were showing up in game. Plus i installed a few things incorrectly. Did a reinstall and got everything working,

Hey um i had used before the ID6Hud (before ive seen the new patch) and today i just recently saw that theres a whole new update i just got it installed but for some weird reason it doesnt show me the tachometer but every other ID Hud...
wherestachometer.PNG

Attachments

• wherestachometer.PNG
    wherestachometer.PNG
    362.8 KB · Views: 263
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/initial-d-arcade-tachometer.21199/ Did you install this? Its separate now. Also get shader version update 50. The video shows using update 74 but it was messing up for me.
I just downloaded Tachometer and its working now as well thanks for that and ive been using the latest Shader Version and its working fine on my side for some reason *Edit ive been using Prew49 and its totally fine (its being said as recommended and ill let it stay that way before i do a mistake or something)

The Hakone Turnpike map wasn't bringing the map name onto the screen, so when I went to edit the "D Extra.py" file to add the map, it seemed as if I did everything correctly, but when I launched the game, none of the "D Extra" hud elements seem to be working. I tried again three times and even made a new ".py" file to see if it would fix it but nothing changed. Do you think you could offer me some help?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.