If you were married.......

No. I never intend to, New cars don't interest me. Classics :)
Then it´s a bit comical to see you write it´s over-rated heap of rubbish :)
Drive one if you can, preferably a JCW or even better the Cooper GP and come back. I doubt you will be able to wipe the smirk of your face.

You have to realize also that it´s a new age. Cars weigh more. But if it´s any car that has kept most of it´s history then it´s the Mini.
4 wheels in each corner, low weight and heaps of fun. Fiat 500 might come close but i haven´t driven it.

So you're suggesting that I go out and drive the JCW, one of the most expensive models, which is out of reach of average people. To try and get a basic idea.
Its too expensive, against what the original Mini was designed for. I bet the MINI can't beat the fun of the Original Mini.
If you couldn't tell yet I am a Mini enthusiast, This is my opinion you won't change that in the month of Sundays. Everybody has different opinions and I respect that.

So you're suggesting that I go out and drive the JCW, one of the most expensive models, which is out of reach of average people. To try and get a basic idea.
Its too expensive, against what the original Mini was designed for. I bet the MINI can't beat the fun of the Original Mini.
If you couldn't tell yet I am a Mini enthusiast, This is my opinion you won't change that in the month of Sundays. Everybody has different opinions and I respect that.
It´s actually free to test cars. It just seems illogical to down a car that out of all the historic brands is the closest one to it´s beginning.
It´s not a heap of crap like you want to believe. Go test one for free and see for yourself. It´s actually heaps of fun believe it or not.

But then again it might ruin you pre-determined opinions on a car you refuse to try before downing.

Me and my cousin in a conversation

- Why can´t we go to Liseberg? (themepark)
- It´s crap, i want to go to Gröna Lund (also themepark)
- Why do you say that? You have never been at Liseberg ever, they have great roller coasters..
- No i know it´s not as good as Gröna Lund!!

*we go to Liseberg anyways*

- See? Wasn´t that bad?
- Tihihihi that was extremely fun, can we go next weeken??
- yes i´m sure we can do that.

She´s 8 years old....

Do you see a resemblance?

I am a hardcore BMW enthusiast, i feel the M3 E30 is the purest M car ever produced.
But would i talk a bunch of jibberish about the new M3´s or M5´s despite being less involving or being considerably heavy? No that would be an ignorant way of living my life. A very narrow-minded way actually.

I know they won´t be as fun as the original M3 but to say the new M3 is crap would just mean i´m an idiot.

The original Mini was the first car designed with a transverse engine, front wheel drive, a wheel at each corner.

First mass produced car, designed with front wheel drive, is CITROEN Traction Avant.
Traction Avant was a succesful model, build between 1934 - 1957. Production ceased two years before Mini production (1959).

Mini is not first car with a transverse engine. Many cars used the technology, for example Saab 92 (1947).

And last but not least, I don't like Bimis, either. However the new 1.6 L Bimi engines, are 1st class.New Citroen models use the BIMI engines on 100% of their gasoline engine range, thanks to BMW - PSA partnership.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%