If you were married.......

You kidding me?

alfa-romeo-159-sportwagon.jpg

alfaromeo.159sportwagon.jpg

Mums mums!!

Ridiculous -_-

They have a M6, a M6 Coupe (What the...) and now a "Gran Coupe" ? Wow... Honestly...
It´s the same reason why Mercedes CLS exists. There´s a market for it.

And it´s rumored that the Grand Coupe M6 will be the most powerful one, thus the most powerful BMW ever made.

What do you mean by "They have a M6, a M6 Coupe"

They have one M6 and it is a coupe.

I don't like BMW Mini either! I'll take a old skool Mini Cooper S any day over the new one.

Bimis are great for girls lol lol. Where I live majority of Bimis are owned by women.

JCW are rare because they are too darn expensive for what they are.

How can you hate this one? :)

mini-cooper-s-works-gp-6.jpg

2006-MINI-Cooper-S-GP-Roll-Bar-2-1280x960.jpg

"The new BINI is a over-rated heap of rubbish, it is nothing like the old one, it is too big and too expensive, going against what the original was"

The original Mini was the first car designed with a transverse engine, front wheel drive, a wheel at each corner. The design revolutionized the automotive industry. Originally designed to tackle the fuel crisis of the late 50's giving up to 50 mpg. Now it is a motoring icon. Not just success with sales (over 5m sold) but it has a racing and rallying pedigree, winning the Monte Carlo Rally at the hands of Paddy Hopkirk, Timo Makinen and Rauno Aaltonen.
BMW is trying to advertise the BINI as a revolutionary car. Just face it, it isn't.
The Mini is a fantastic car and I advise if any of you have the chance, go buy one!
Here's some fantastic racing footage at the Goodwood Revival 2009 showing why the Original Mini is best!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%