IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
View attachment 292030 Hello. Something drew my attention about your mod. When tyre wear is off, the tyre wear indicators in the tyre app are showed up as green in all Kunos cars (or my other mod cars). In your cars however, they are showed up as red for some reason. I am not sure if this is sign of a problem but i still wanted to let you know. May be it means something to you. Ignore it if it is something totally unimportant. ^^
Its cause real tires also dont give you grip instantly out of the pit. They usually have a small rubber layer which first has to be driven off in the first lap. He integrated that into this Mod, if you'd drive with tire wear you'd see that it changes from red to green within the outlap.

Heyo, love the mod. We are using it over on simracingsystem.com for Monday night races. One thing I noticed was that the Car Radar mod (which uses the collision model from the car's kn5 files to decide what to draw on the radar), and for some reason the Corvettes show up as really squat in Car Radar.

I'm curious if there might be something amiss in your model that might be lead that app to think the collision is about 1/5th the length of the actual car's collision.

I've posted over in the Car Radar discussion thread about it here (screenshot included): https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/car-radar.136781/page-11#post-3067739

Oh, probably the app reads the kn5 differently, AC has this weird thing with colliders where it ignores the object transform so only the mesh orientation matters, meaning to get blender to export it correctly it's rotated 90 degrees and points straight up, but then is turned to face forward ingame and works correctly.

Hey guys i just had a quick question, i dont know where els to ask it. but how did you guys go from making like average high end car mods like the ones in this pack, and by average i mean the best type of cars available for AC. but on par with other top mods. and then all the sudden you created the most advanced car ever created. the IER LMP1. its not even subjective, that LMP1 car is the most advanced car on the sim right now. how did you guys go from this to that? every time i drive that IER i cannot believe what i am feeling through my wheel. i listened to like a 30 minute interview of you guys telling us all the cool features and changes made to the IER LMP1 and i couldnt believe what i heard, not untill i drove it for myself did i believe it. how did that car happen? who thought of it?

am I the only one where the rearview screen is all jacked up on these cars and showing nothing but a reflection of the interior? Something with the smart mirror function of the custom shaders patch causes it.

Last edited:
am I the only one where the rearview screen is all jacked up on these cars and showing nothing but a reflection of the interior? Something with the smart mirror function of the custom shaders patch causes it.

If I understand what you're referring to, a video display that shows a camera's rear view, rather than an actual mirror, there's a way to fix this using the smart mirror app while in-game or during a session (select from the right pop-out menu on the right). You can change the center mirror to a capital "M." A lower-case "m" makes it appear as an actual mirror, so it will reflect the interior of the car (depending on your smart mirror settings). Whoever creates a car with a video-display for the rear view, should set this so it's "M" at default.

Last edited:
If I understand what you're referring to, a video display that shows a camera's rear view, rather than an actual mirror, there's a way to fix this using the smart mirror app while in-game or during a session (select from the right pop-out menu on the right). You can change the center mirror to a capital "M." A lower-case "m" makes it appear as an actual mirror, so it will reflect the interior of the car (depending on your smart mirror settings). Whoever creates a car with a video-display for the rear view, should set this so it's "M" at default.
I figured it out this afternoon. I turned off the "show car in reflections" setting and everything is good now. Thanks for responding.

Bez tytułu.png

Anyone else experiencing this? Without Custom Shaders Patch cars in the distance render properly. It seems the CSP loads the later LODs earlier than the base game. I didn't change anything regarding LODs and tried adjusting most settings to no avail. Rolling back CSP didn't help, even on 0.1.46 it still looks like this.

Last edited:
Weird thing just started to happen with the Oreca FLM09, when in cockpit mode all the other Oreca FLM09's do not have a car body, just the driver in the seated position. Change the camera to any mode other than interior and the car is displayed normal. The two corvettes are fine plus any other car I drive. Just the Oreca FLM09 seems to be faulty. Can anyone shed any light.

Sounds like a CSP issue, and not a car issue.
Yep, spot on. I was going to answer my own question. I accidentally stumbled on the LOD settings in Graphics adjustments, custom shaders, unticked Force LOD B for other cars in first person view and this setting made the difference. My question though is, why only the Oreca FLM09 and not any other car?. Was funny though seeing just the driver in the seated position and the door mirrors and nothing else. All sorted so all good.

View attachment 447886

Anyone else experiencing this? Without Custom Shaders Patch cars in the distance render properly. It seems the CSP loads the later LODs earlier than the base game. I didn't change anything regarding LODs and tried adjusting most settings to no avail. Rolling back CSP didn't help, even on 0.1.46 it still looks like this.
Settings, Graphics adjustments, custom shaders, unticked Force LOD B for other cars in first person view.
This setting worked for me. Try it

Yep, spot on. I was going to answer my own question. I accidentally stumbled on the LOD settings in Graphics adjustments, custom shaders, unticked Force LOD B for other cars in first person view and this setting made the difference. My question though is, why only the Oreca FLM09 and not any other car?. Was funny though seeing just the driver in the seated position and the door mirrors and nothing else. All sorted so all good.
I can't remember if we did LODs for the Oreca, but it's possible it doesn't have any. CSP should really check that first before just making the car disappear though.

I can't remember if we did LODs for the Oreca, but it's possible it doesn't have any. CSP should really check that first before just making the car disappear though.
As said it was weird seeing just the driver in the seated position and the door mirrors were they should be. While in car, if you change camera view to any outside view, bonnet, behind, overhead then all the Oreca's are visible, in cockpit mode gets as mentioned error. Very strange but fixed with mentioned LOD fix. The whole mod though, simply outstanding:)
:):)

Last edited:
Could you be more specific about what you don't think is finished? As far as I know there's no hanging threads that were promised to get added later, both cars are done.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.