How Many Races will Max Win in 2023?

I think no major rule changes, so next year is going to be more of the same?

Do you think RBR have already been working hard on next years car as they didn't need to continue to develop this one much this season?

Was Singapore a gimme?
Free kick for the rest to try to add some interest?
Is it possible for them to have been so consistently dominant with the #1 car and to be off the pace a whole weekend?

In retrospect how disappointing. I really wish Max had won Singapore too.

Mostly it's a relief now the most boring season is finally over.

2023abudhabi_sunday_o001.jpg

I wonder will we need a new thread each season or just kick this one for the next couple of years?

I reckon Max will win at least another 30 races and 2 more driver's titles in the next two years.

I am not into betting, but I am wondering is there anywhere that you can bet Max will win the next two seasons?

Since Brazil 2021 the direction of the sport has been quite clear the current success desirable in the interest of the current regime of control... Why would they only want 3 season, 4 will only match Vettel and Hamilton - I suspect they want to beat that and at least 5 seasons to match Schumacher... perhaps even extend further in this 'exhibition of excellence' blah blah win-at-all-cost win win win sensationalism etc.

I really was hoping that the rules and implementation would have been in the direction of a series of season like 2007-2010 with 4 different drivers winning... but investors probably don't want unpredictability....

It might be a little sad that is amazing success will be marked with a heavy asterisk, but that's the price the chosen one has to pay so I wouldn't feel too sorry for him... a small asterisk goes with new territory, but in 30+ years I've never seen a driver with such a substantial and enduring fortuitous situation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back