Honda S800 RSC

Cars Honda S800 RSC 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Testing it last night I did not see there is no more driving light in the back of the vehicle, if it is because it is a race version I find it shame to have them removed or go to you A small update to put back the light of the pharse in the back of the car.

edit. Sorry for my bad English (Google Traductor)

Hi, great mod but is there any way to remove the plastic screen on the bonnet ? I drive using the hood view and it totally obscures your forward vision...!!!!! Why is this there when there is a full windscreen ?

Released new skin, dedicated to @aphidgod :cool:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/6-roland-syntesizer-skin-for-honda-s800-rsc.15962/
Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_rsc_thomson_24-6-117-9-43-55.jpg

It's not our fault that no one is interested in doing sound modding, so it's not fair to say "it's not on top level" because of something we can't really control.
Sounds samples are all over youtube, lots of audio to use there, user groups on FB, there's always a way to find the right source.
Thing is, are you willing to do it? no. Is someone out there interested in doing it?

... no.

don't get me wrong, the car allround is great, it's just the sounds are the weak point. I know it's hard to get people working on sounds and getting samples is twice as hard. And unfortunately you can't use any kunos sounds since there are no similar to choose from.
I still hope the best for this mod.

We don't take this personally, there's just a general shortage of sound modders doing the work. People get busy, higher profile cars or official content gets priority, it is what it is. Better to have a great car with make-do sound than no car at all, I feel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back