Honda S800 RSC

Cars Honda S800 RSC 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm not entirely sure what you mean... if you're saying that overall you expect it to feel like the RS60, that's misguided. They're not very similar at all. The RSC has a front engine and a 51:49 balance.

If it's a tire thing, please know that these tires are provisional and when the GTA gets its v10 update, this will adopt those tires. Currently they are adapted from the RS60's 145mm rears.

If you just want the body to wobble and wiggle more than it does currently, play with the dampers. I've set the defaults up for a stable, almost purely neutral car... but they're adjustable for a reason. :)

don't want to review yet cause I would give it a 3 start just for the looks. handling is weird. I don't know the car but would have expected something more like the 718RS 1960. it doesn't feel alive at all.

I have to disagree, I'm sorry. I know opinions can differ, but I have been driving this car almost daily for the last few of weeks and I think it has bags of character. When driven at extremes, on a twisty circuit, I think it gives you lots of feedback about how close you are to the limit, in a very predictable way. This thing was designed as a race car, and that's exactly what it feels like to me.

I have had some amazing AI battles with the RSC. It's such fun to drive and definitely in my top 5 non-Kunos cars - this one will be staying on my HD for a very long time :)

Maybe is the lack of tire sounds? I don't know but it has so many grip for vintage tires

I'll look into this, should be an easy fix to get the sounds right, it was a last minute call to use the 312T sounds from Kunos, so I might have missed something (I'm not good with fmod and all the sound stuff).

Hi,

Now it's perfect. Thanks alot for your magnificent work. Such a high level. I leave you with an inspirational picture. Maybe you get tempted. Cheers.
COBAOOJZYW.JPG

It's a honda s800 spyder that raced at the nurburgring.

Last edited:
I think I'm in love. :unsure:

I you refer to the spyder, me too. I don't know if it's one of a kind or a series build. It uses the honda s800 undercarriage, wheels and engine at least. Can't find any data on it.

By the way, forgot to thank you also. I like the physics implementation you have done. Feels right and alive to me. It has become my favorite drive and suits me very well as a below average simracer. Thanks man.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 122 13.7%