HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I have an idea for a quiz! The winner at the end of the World Cup!

1. Who will win it? (5pts if you get it right, 2pts if the team you put as finalist gets it)
  2. Who will be the finalist? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the team you put as winner gets second)
  3. Who will score the most goals? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the player you mention gets second)
  4. Which will be the highest team in the FIFA Rankings (http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/) to not pass in the top 16? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the team you told is the second highest)
  5. What will be the highest biggest win (difference counting) in one match? (1pts if you get it right, 0.5pts if you get a goal away from winning)
Maximum points: 15

Reply with quoting the post. You have time until the first match starts :)
1. Brazil
2. Spain
3. Fred
4. Uruguay
5. 4-0

1. Who will win it? (5pts if you get it right, 2pts if the team you put as finalist gets it)
  2. Who will be the finalist? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the team you put as winner gets second)
  3. Who will score the most goals? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the player you mention gets second)
  4. Which will be the highest team in the FIFA Rankings (http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/) to not pass in the top 16? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the team you told is the second highest)
  5. What will be the highest biggest win (difference counting) in one match? (1pts if you get it right, 0.5pts if you get a goal away from winning)

1. Brazil
2. Spain
3. i don't know. Cristiano Ronaldo...
4. Russia
5. 3-0

1.Argentina
2.Brazil
3.Neymar
4.Spain
5.4-1

1) Germany
2) Brazil
3) Miroslav Klose
4) Italy
5) 5-0

1. Brazil
2. Italy
3. Karim Benzema
4. Portugal
5. 5-0

1. Argentina
2. Germany
3. Aguero
4. Uruguay
5. 7-1

1. Spain
  2. Brazil
  3. Benzema
  4. Switzerland
  5. 4-0

1. Brazil
  2. Germany
  3. Neimar
  4. Bosnia
  5. 7

Brasil
Germany
Ronaldo
Ecuador :p
5 the difference

PS: Still the 1st match didn't start :D

Yep :p

But 8 countries this time, since I barely found the last 2 for my war
Simple, we use the map originally planned for RD6.
War of RD6 Map
I know it's early, but here is the map being used for War of RD6. I may moderate it, or I may give all the files to someone else. Warning, it is time consuming and complicated, so I would need to know that you are prepared for it. I will compete if I'm not moderating, so I will not be able to help.
View attachment 51405
The Battle for Hextarctica will take place between 8 kingdoms.
  • Amberbaijan
  • Bluetan
  • Indigonesia
  • Icerael
  • Silverbia
  • Mustardonia
  • Coalombia
  • Rubywanda
Towns and Ports are TBD

I'll give a graphical update (geographical features) and add towns and ports very soon then.

Right, the map is now finished, I just want to add the city names.

There are 25 ports and towns, and I want 25 real world cities for this one. They must not be ones used previously. They are...
  1. Oxford
  2. Edinburgh
  3. Berlin
  4. Rome
  5. Moscow
  6. Istanbul
  7. Nuuk
  8. Nairobi
  9. Helsinki
  10. Melbourne
  11. Cardiff
  12. Longyearbyen
  13. Manchester
  14. Leeds
  15. Oulu
  16. St. Louis
  17. Nürburg
  18. Quebec
  19. Montreal
  20. Munich
  21. Sao Paulo
  22. Las Vegas
  23. Kandahar
  24. Paris
  25. Dubai

You also can't nominate the capitals: Baku, Thimphu, Jakarta, Belgrade, Kigali, Bogota, Skopje, Jerusalem

Feel free to name up to 5 cities.

Current List
  1. Valencia
  2. London
  3. Liverpool
  4. Yaren
  5. Juneau
  6. Novi Sad
  7. Herceg Novi
  8. Essen
  9. Bari
  10. Indianapolis