HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I have a question here:

Is anyone here up for a F1 Challenge 99-02 simulated game? :D I could give it a try if you guys want, there are also plenty of mods for F1C to choose from.

It's still something new compared to GP4 and rFactor :p

I have a question here:

Is anyone here up for a F1 Challenge 99-02 simulated game? :D I could give it a try if you guys want, there are also plenty of mods for F1C to choose from.

It's still something new compared to GP4 and rFactor :p
I was interested in that recently ;), but I think it is difficult to not choose a driver, and just simulate races.

I was interested in that recently ;), but I think it is difficult to not choose a driver, and just simulate races.
F1C can have only AI races? Didn't know that loll :p

I was planning to use a recorded replay (possible), and then record the race like that (I can catch EVERY driver in that race, I think there's also a TV-cam, but not 10% sure)

:p

So do you guys want it? I could do a F1 Sim from the early seasons, or NASCAR :D

Or tell me what you want? F1C really does have a lot more mods than GP4

Could be an idea, but if you want to do different and F1C had no team limit, make it has team GM.

Just select a proper serie we can paint our on skin, like Nascar, choosing our driver we want.. etc

But you need to know how to mod it

Could be an idea, but if you want to do different and F1C had no team limit, make it has team GM.

Just select a proper serie we can paint our on skin, like Nascar, choosing our driver we want.. etc

But you need to know how to mod it
I will get into F1C modding, but I need to know do you guys want it :p

Yes, I could always do NASCAR, it's something new :p

Also, I think there's a limit of 3 drivers per team, but I think I can have as much drivers as I want :D

We got almost be a driver simulation, but no real be a team manager one, we got Said one, but no from a game.
Depends what you guys want, waiting to see more guys to reply ;)

EDIT: I have gone a bit into modding, and this is what I found for driver stats
bandicam 2014-06-01 18-49-49-474.jpg

EDIT 2: Seen the car stats too, but very complicated, only driver it will be
EDIT 3: Also took a look at driver liveries, those are .veh files, managed to open with 3DSimED
So that's probably all I need

EDIT #4, and final,
I have found a simple tutorial to create skins. Aswell as the program needed to extract .mas files
so all ready to go, just need confirmation :thumbsup:

Last edited:
(double post needed)

So I followed this tutorial, and found out how can I edit car skins, and to show an example, I have put 1 from the 2002 (I think it's 2002) NASCAR mod
Here's the Chevy ;) (1 of the Chevy's at least)
PENNZOIL1.jpg

So I have everything ready to go, just need confirmation from you guys :thumbsup:

As Steven said, if you can make it a game which focuses on being a manager rather than a driver, it would be nice. NASCAR is also nice imo.

But i think we have enough sim career games and if you are going to make it another driver career game, no from me.

As Steven said, if you can make it a game which focuses on being a manager rather than a driver, it would be nice. NASCAR is also nice imo.

But i think we have enough sim career games and if you are going to make it another driver career game, no from me.
Alright then, team manager it is! 2 drivers per team. Just not to have much drivers on the grid

Thread will be up in 3 days time :)

But in NASCAR, we can have 43 (right?). So why not 3 cars? :D
I don't know, as I don't follow NASCAR

But I might even up it to 4, if there's enough space on the grid. Dear lord, that'll be some major lag! :D

EDIT: Yes, indeed it is 43. So that's 42 cars, and 1 to spare for "mr. Allan Mc Nish". 14 teams.

Wit 2 cars you get 21 team though

Don't just have 21 teams from the start, just add teams as more people appear. Remember that we will want a NASCAR calendar, maybe with some other ovals like Rockingham, and then bonkers tracks like Brooklands and AVUS!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back