HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Don't just have 21 teams from the start, just add teams as more people appear. Remember that we will want a NASCAR calendar, maybe with some other ovals like Rockingham, and then bonkers tracks like Brooklands and AVUS!
Don't forget that nobody has even ran an F1C sim game, so the 1st season will just be called "pre-season testing", will contain 5 races, and the WDC winner will NOT get into the HOF. It won't get on the wiki aswell. It's just a test-out to see how do different buys work, and what needs to be improved for the actual season.

But I am considering that more than 14 people will join the pre-season
Make sure you research all of these stats before and if they have any effect. Lots of the ones in the rFactor files have no effect the way we do the game.
Sure.

Apparently, the mod only contains 36 cars. I'll try to give it a go, and add more cars, to be able to have 43

EDIT: I am quite sure this will cause plenty of bugs...

36 its enough good, if everyone took 2 car, we have 18 team
I need to drive 1 car for myself though. And they are all varying 3-2-1-4-4-3...

But I have found a good way to copy cars, I will use a mod which has a lot of cars, and 2 drivers, like the 1992 mod. So I can find an easy way to copy all of the teams to make 44 :p

Hit the jackpot! 1988 mod has 18 teams. This is lookin' good! 17 teams to give away :)

The 1976 has even more, 21, but I'm not going to risk it. Probably some circuits on the calendar don't have the garages for all teams

EDIT: Decided to use the '89 mod instead. It has 19 teams, so I will just delete one, or use the last one as a "Allan McNish" team

I could have used the NASCAR mod, but the driver abilities change, and I want to keep these abilities

Last edited:
Should NASCAR be added in the Wiki? I mean it's a wiki called "RD Sim career wiki", NASCAR is a sim, but it's not a sim career.

So just asking first before I do anything

I have an idea for a quiz! The winner at the end of the World Cup!

1. Who will win it? (5pts if you get it right, 2pts if the team you put as finalist gets it)
  2. Who will be the finalist? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the team you put as winner gets second)
  3. Who will score the most goals? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the player you mention gets second)
  4. Which will be the highest team in the FIFA Rankings (http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/) to not pass in the top 16? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the team you told is the second highest)
  5. What will be the highest biggest win (difference counting) in one match? (1pts if you get it right, 0.5pts if you get a goal away from winning)
Maximum points: 15

Reply with quoting the post. You have time until the first match starts :)

I have an idea for a quiz! The winner at the end of the World Cup!

1. Who will win it? (5pts if you get it right, 2pts if the team you put as finalist gets it)
  2. Who will be the finalist? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the team you put as winner gets second)
  3. Who will score the most goals? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the player you mention gets second)
  4. Which will be the highest team in the FIFA Rankings (http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/) to not pass in the top 16? (3pts if you get it right, 1pt if the team you told is the second highest)
  5. What will be the highest biggest win (difference counting) in one match? (1pts if you get it right, 0.5pts if you get a goal away from winning)
Maximum points: 15

Reply with quoting the post. You have time until the first match starts :)
  1. Germany
  2. Spain
  3. Cristiano Ronaldo
  4. England
  5. 6-0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements