HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

It was not complete when Aidan replied about it. It is completed right now tough.
Well I don't get why I'm even in this discussion, when I did nothing

I am quite sure you told me to update the HOF

IF you said I should put it on that table
Result_zps357f3431.jpg

I never touched that table loll :D

Seems like it was a misunderstanding then :/

1. That's your name on that, so whoever put it there, is probably your best friend :p
2. Suddenly editing a Wiki is a crime (whoever it was)? On this forum, people believe so.
3. And if someone believes a post that has no proof, that is quite pathetic.

Just had to make sure that people understand that i'm nothing to do with this ;)
What you said is edit a table.
When you said "a table", the first thing that came to my mind was the HOF, as at that point of time, I didn't see the table you were talking about + I didn't even know there was a separate wiki page for the S1 of GPTCC, because it is just way too small. ;)

But it's all fixed now :D

What you said is edit a table.
When you said "a table", the first thing that came to my mind was the HOF, as at that point of time, I didn't see the table you were talking about + I didn't even know there was a separate wiki page for the S1 of GPTCC, because it is just way too small. ;)

But it's all fixed now :D
I know its fixed ;)

Anyway, its clear I am true with my words, as you can see from the edit history ;)

(Double post needed)

I have now separated the WipEout Game ('cos its the best) from the other Simulated Games, into a 'Other Forum Games' section below :thumbsup:

new page - still wrong wiki
Listen Rami, my facts came from Milos, so you'd be calling him a liar if they were wrong. I have to take his word on that matter. if he is leading me down the wrong path then I will obviously be pretty pissed off with that.

new page - still wrong wiki
Listen Rami, my facts came from Milos, so you'd be calling him a liar if they were wrong. I have to take his word on that matter. if he is leading me down the wrong path then I will obviously be pretty pissed off with that.
Is it wrong to say that I did nothing (which is the truth)? By the way you make it sound, it is :O_o:
I'm not saying he is that, I said that is is untrue what was said about me, and some of the things you said relating to me were just unfair, In my and respective people's opnions

Is it wrong to say that I did nothing (which is the truth)? By the way you make it sound, it is :O_o:
I'm not saying he is that, I said that is is untrue what was said about me, and some of the things you said relating to me were just unfair, In my and respective people's opnions
from what i can gather, your opinion was frankly a bit wrong. copying someone elses work without permission is never a good thing. i realised it wasn't your idea but at the same time you didn't see a problem with that happening.
that is the problem.

from what i can gather, your opinion was frankly a bit wrong. copying someone elses work without permission is never a good thing. i realised it wasn't your idea but at the same time you didn't see a problem with that happening.
that is the problem.
1. What work? Pfff
2. Which idea?
3. These things you're saying just aren't correct

1. What work? Pfff
2. Which idea?
3. These things you're saying just aren't correct
the team pages that were created for the WipEout wiki were rather similar to another wiki page, a WipEout one. rather similar in that it was practically the same everything except RD members names added here and there.
Milos apparently asked you about it. you apparently had no problem with it.

3rd and final: so if you say it is not true, then someone is leading me on, and i don't like that.

the team pages that were created for the WipEout wiki were rather similar to another wiki page, a WipEout one. rather similar in that it was practically the same everything except RD members names added here and there.

3rd and final: so if you say it is not true, then someone is leading me on, and i don't like that.
It was still my idea though, don't put all the blame on Rami :p I am kinda quilty.

But I took down all the text, so it's (kinda) good now

You should have eplained what you were talking about - the Hall of Fame or the WipEout Pages

I thought you were talking about the HOF, which indeed I did nothing

For the WipEout teams, I did agree to that. What's the problem with that? I am the Mod of the game, surely I have an influence on the pages, the text isn't official either

P.S Where did you start talking about WipEout?

You should have eplained what you were talking about - the Hall of Fame or the WipEout Pages

I thought you were talking about the HOF, which indeed I did nothing

For the WipEout teams, I did agree to that. What's the problem with that? I am the Mod of the game, surely I have an influence on the pages, the text isn't official either

P.S Where did you start talking about WipEout?
I've moved past the HoF, that seemed resolved, i was happy with that.
And i really hope you didn't just ask what is the problem with taking other peoples work. think about it. plagiarism is the word here.
If you guys make the pages fine, don't practiaclly (i don't use this word all that lightly) steal someone elses work and show it off as your own.

It was still my idea though, don't put all the blame on Rami :p I am kinda quilty.

But I took down all the text, so it's (kinda) good now
Oh yes you are, and that is that.

Rami, i just ask you next time to be mindful of these things, that wiki is directly associated with not only RD but this very subforum.
Meanwhile i am going off after this, i am happy that i have gotten to the bottom of this one.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.