HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Its Milos who made this changes

(actu • diff) mai 28, 2014 à 14:40‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (3 061 octets) (+22)‎ . . (→‎Driver Podiums) (révoquer • annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 28, 2014 à 14:40‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (3 039 octets) (+46)‎ . . (→‎Driver Wins) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 28, 2014 à 14:39‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 993 octets) (0)‎ . . (→‎Team Wins) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 23, 2014 à 03:53‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 993 octets) (+42)‎ . . (→‎Team Wins) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 23, 2014 à 03:50‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 951 octets) (+37)‎ . . (→‎Driver Wins) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 13, 2014 à 02:47‎ FlyingFinn19(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ m . . (2 914 octets) (+3)‎ . . (→‎Driver Podiums) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 13, 2014 à 02:47‎ FlyingFinn19(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 911 octets) (+332)‎ . . (→‎Hall of Fame) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 12, 2014 à 01:27‎ FlyingFinn19(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 579 octets) (+2 579)‎ . . (Created page with "Here is the main page for the '''RaceDepartment Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship''', also known as the '''RD GPTCC'''. == Seasons == Season 1 == Hall o...")
i knew exactly who it was :D

otherwise i like the idea of steven's

Also i would like after the 1994 season... no more person edit driver page.

I mean on the tab on the right when the page is open

Some of you edit it at every race, but some not... so when the end of the season come and i uptade all career stats, its a pain to fin who was updated, who was partially updated, who didnt.

I've no problem about updating your last victory... etc but Race maded, Victory, Pole, Points, Podium, i need to calculated again at fro mseason 1988 to where we are

So we will only update results tab and write-ups of our drivers? :)

Also i would like after the 1994 season... no more person edit driver page.

I mean on the tab on the right when the page is open

Some of you edit it at every race, but some not... so when the end of the season come and i uptade all career stats, its a pain to fin who was updated, who was partially updated, who didnt.

I've no problem about updating your last victory... etc but Race maded, Victory, Pole, Points, Podium, i need to calculated again at fro mseason 1988 to where we are
I'll try to remember it, normally I always update mine when I update my page.

Its Milos who made this changes

(actu • diff) mai 28, 2014 à 14:40‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (3 061 octets) (+22)‎ . . (→‎Driver Podiums) (révoquer • annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 28, 2014 à 14:40‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (3 039 octets) (+46)‎ . . (→‎Driver Wins) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 28, 2014 à 14:39‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 993 octets) (0)‎ . . (→‎Team Wins) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 23, 2014 à 03:53‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 993 octets) (+42)‎ . . (→‎Team Wins) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 23, 2014 à 03:50‎ Miki2000mlos(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 951 octets) (+37)‎ . . (→‎Driver Wins) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 13, 2014 à 02:47‎ FlyingFinn19(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ m . . (2 914 octets) (+3)‎ . . (→‎Driver Podiums) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 13, 2014 à 02:47‎ FlyingFinn19(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 911 octets) (+332)‎ . . (→‎Hall of Fame) (annuler)
(actu • diff) mai 12, 2014 à 01:27‎ FlyingFinn19(discuter • contributions • bloquer)‎ . . (2 579 octets) (+2 579)‎ . . (Created page with "Here is the main page for the '''RaceDepartment Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship''', also known as the '''RD GPTCC'''. == Seasons == Season 1 == Hall o...")
by someone (they'll know who they are)
@Steven Poirier
Clearly Aidan didn't want to say the name in public. :cautious:

Why did nobody comment when I added Rami? Rami asked me to add him in the HOF, nothing. I try to add myself, a whole f**king f**k happens here. WTF guys? :mad:

The best for me now, is just to leave the wiki :unsure: I am thinking even to leave the site.

@Steven Poirier

Why did nobody comment when I added Rami? Rami asked me to add him in the HOF, nothing. I try to add myself, a whole f**king f**k happens here. WTF guys? :mad:

The best for me now, is just to leave the wiki :unsure: I am thinking even to leave the site.

The problem is... HOF is partially updated... some part like Pole show only 1 pole.. but 3 races maded... so at least update everything at the same time. Because after that its most difficult to put it up to date if everything is not related at where we are

@Steven Poirier

I don't remember that :p

And also, that row is complete, which is what @Aidan Keranen was saying about, that uncompleted rows aren't great, but that row is anyway ;)

Is this you trying to involve me in a discussion turned argument? Even if I did (lol) tell you to do that, that's got nothing to do with what the discussion was in here ;)
I'm not saying you are guilty, no

But why are people only picking on me? If people pick on me, why don't they pick on others? Why only me? :unsure:

@Milos Ancevski i don't want to be all against you, but at some point you are going to have to stop listening to Rami on some of these matters.

Just because he believes that single additions to the HoF or completely copying the work of another site, doesn't mean it is right, and doesn't mean you should be doing it instead of him

I think the whole point here is that we have a wondrous asset in the Wiki, but if we do silly things it will quickly become something useless.

@Milos Ancevski i don't want to be all against you, but at some point you are going to have to stop listening to Rami on some of these matters.

Just because he believes that single additions to the HoF or completely copying the work of another site, doesn't mean it is right, and doesn't mean you should be doing it instead of him

I think the whole point here is that we have a wondrous asset in the Wiki, but if we do silly things it will quickly become something useless.
ok

Though the Wiki is now uptodate :D
đ
EDIT: Though it wasn't all Rami's fault aswell. I'm just asking why you only pick on me? For this one, it is my fault, but noone picked on him back then

Last edited:
View attachment 56505

I never said that though, you can't make false acquaisitions

ok

Though the Wiki is now uptodate :D
đ
EDIT: Though it wasn't all Rami's fault aswell. I'm just asking why you only pick on me? For this one, it is my fault, but noone picked on him back then
Well done, well done, now people will think i'm doing something, when I did nothing, for goodness sake :rolleyes:

I never told you to update me in the Hall of Fame, never

Do you get it @Aidan Keranen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done, well done, now people will think i'm doing something, when I did nothing, for goodness sake :rolleyes:
I never told you to update me in the Hall of Fame, never

Do you get it @Aidan Keranen?
I am quite sure you told me to update the HOF

IF you said I should put it on that table
Result_zps357f3431.jpg

I never touched that table loll :D

Seems like it was a misunderstanding then :/ Better edit things by yourself next time :D

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea