HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I've moved past the HoF, that seemed resolved, i was happy with that.
And i really hope you didn't just ask what is the problem with taking other peoples work. think about it. plagiarism is the word here.
If you guys make the pages fine, don't practiaclly (i don't use this word all that lightly) steal someone elses work and show it off as your own
There are so many imperfect things on the Forum and Wiki, and you chose that? So your profile picture of your McLaren isn't Plagiarism. Oh please.

And you seem to think I am more responsible, except I wasn't the one who did any of the stuff you said. Anyway, Miki200mlos has removed the text now :)

And that is that.

I've moved past the HoF, that seemed resolved, i was happy with that.
And i really hope you didn't just ask what is the problem with taking other peoples work. think about it. plagiarism is the word here.
If you guys make the pages fine, don't practiaclly (i don't use this word all that lightly) steal someone elses work and show it off as your own.

Oh yes you are, and that is that.

Rami, i just ask you next time to be mindful of these things, that wiki is directly associated with not only RD but this very subforum.
Meanwhile i am going off after this, i am happy that i have gotten to the bottom of this one.
In fact, all the base, almost, i've took it from a real wiki, so i've no problem if someone else took a part for example of F1 section to is section. If you talk about an other part of the wiki, just dont listen me :p

In fact, all the base, almost, i've took it from a real wiki, so i've no problem if someone else took a part for example of F1 section to is section. If you talk about an other part of the wiki, just dont listen me :p
But Aidan wouldn't even think of critisicing you for example

Imagine an argument between him and Omer for example, it just would never happen :D

This Wiki topic seems a bit dull to me... Let's move onto something else :p

FRS22 moderator... I might have found a way to start night races, so... If nobody still replies, and, if Jimmy really wants to race, and agrees with the fact I should start this 1 season after I started doing FR, then I will be the Break-the-glass guy :D

@Jimlaad43 what do you think?

Last edited:
This Wiki topic seems a bit dull to me... Let's move onto something else :p

FRS22 moderator... I might have found a way to start night races, so... If nobody still replies, and, if Jimmy really wants to race, and agrees with the fact I should start this 1 season after I started doing FR, then I will be the Break-the-glass guy :D

@Jimlaad43 what do you think?
Night races are easy, just set an alarm to wake up then.

I do agree that you would probably need a bit more experience though.

Let's vote then:

oldwolf: Optimistic
Milos: Like
Jimlaad: Agree
Ron: Winner
Me: Creative :D
Other: Funny (And specify who)

Guys, I think you are all forgetting that it is up to the people who want to do it to tell @Aidan Keranen in PM's, and then it is for him to decide who is to take over.

Anyway, i gave a funny rating, as I think @Alexander Macdonald or @Manolis Sigoulakis would do a good job.

EDIT: I forgot to mention @Benutzername in that list of guys who would do a good job.

I can't do it as there is no way for me to wake up in the middle of the night without possibly waking people up, not to mention confusing them.

I think I might be out pf the running to be a mod for RDFRS22... Ohwell :p Joel said he wanted me to race with Ericsson anyway, so I'll grant his wish :p

But my logic, just no, if everyone fails, Jimlaad is still the break-the-glass + I got no votes, so... S23? :D

GUYS STOP DISCUSSING THIS.

If you are interested, PM Aidan. If you want someone else to do it, PM them and ask them if they are interested, and if they are, ask them to PM Aidan. We don't need to waste loads of pages with people going "Ooh, I can do it, oh wait I can't. Lets vote when there isn't a vote in place anyway!"

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%