HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I still don't know what the point of a live quiz like that is?
What's the point of simming races when you can play the game for yourself. Nah but really like most games it's just for fun, and it makes sure that people won't google the answers as it's a live quiz.

I am terribly sorry to inform that RD Formula Manager will be put on hold indefinitely. Erdogan using his false-flag coup attempt to imprison 1000s of people who are deemed to be in opposition to him. He filled the city squares with angry mobs who worship him right now. Most of my family are in the process of getting arrested, while some have been already gotten. I have to go to Izmir my cancer-patient grandmother to care for her.

That was a big pleasure to know you and play games with you all. You are the best people in the internet! Keep having fun and please pray for me and the innocent people in my country. Things are only beginning to go downhill, worse is coming. I am not depressed or sad because i know that i am on the innocent side. Nothing goes unpunished in my belief. We will see what happens.

See you all! :):):)

I am terribly sorry to inform that RD Formula Manager will be put on hold indefinitely. Erdogan using his false-flag coup attempt to imprison 1000s of people who are deemed to be in opposition to him. He filled the city squares with angry mobs who worship him right now. Most of my family are in the process of getting arrested, while some have been already gotten. I have to go to Izmir my cancer-patient grandmother to care for her.

That was a big pleasure to know you and play games with you all. You are the best people in the internet! Keep having fun and please pray for me and the innocent people in my country. Things are only beginning to go downhill, worse is coming. I am not depressed or sad because i know that i am on the innocent side. Nothing goes unpunished in my belief. We will see what happens.

Take care Omer, hope to see you back around soon!

An unfortunate state of affairs. Hope all turns out OK for you and thanks for the fun times.

I'm very bad with words usually so I'll try. You've been an amazing moderator and such a good bloke around here, I wish the best for you and your family and I hope things turn out well and the bad guys get what they deserve. Take care for now and hopefully see you again around here.

Ιt was a big pleasure to "race" with you and thanks for everything in this forum. You are a great person. Good luck to you and your family, take care!

Stay strong mate!
What a ***** situtation there, makes me think about how fortunate my life is compared to others.
I hope everyone will get out of it somehow unharmed. All the best for your, your relatives, friends and countrys future!

All the best Omer, stay safe and be positive, we'll be here for you at any time :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.