HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Something to discuss about RD Manager:

Shall we try defining a time at which all managers can be online for about 1-2 hours and speed up the game with quick updates? (i update, all managers reply, i update asap, then wait for all managers to reply, then update again....)
you mean for this race, or in general for next season?

No, because we can't always guarantee we'll be there, and if we miss it it will ruin our race. 2 updates has worked this season.

you mean for this race, or in general for next season?

I mean generally, whenever we can.

No, because we can't always guarantee we'll be there, and if we miss it it will ruin our race. 2 updates has worked this season.

As i said in the proposal, no updates unless i get replies from all of the managers. But gathering all in the same time is not so easy.

All in all, scrap this idea. :speechless:

I mean generally, whenever we can.

As i said in the proposal, no updates unless i get replies from all of the managers. But gathering all in the same time is not so easy.

All in all, scrap this idea. :speechless:
It might work when there are only a few cars/teams left in the race. Else it'll probably be impossible. Different timezones, work during week, etc.

Once everything for me settles down and I get FFG S4 underway, I'll be looking at possibly picking up GPTCC S8. It wouldn't get the same love as FFG, but I'd fancy that I'd get something to work.
Reason being, I think the GPTCC is too important to let it fade away. We used to have 3 custom team championships running, now we've lost rFactor, have no GPTCC and FFG went awol for a while.

So that's what I'll be doing. If it won't work on my end, then fingers crossed it gets picked up elsewhere.

Once everything for me settles down and I get FFG S4 underway, I'll be looking at possibly picking up GPTCC S8. It wouldn't get the same love as FFG, but I'd fancy that I'd get something to work.
Reason being, I think the GPTCC is too important to let it fade away. We used to have 3 custom team championships running, now we've lost rFactor, have no GPTCC and FFG went awol for a while.

So that's what I'll be doing. If it won't work on my end, then fingers crossed it gets picked up elsewhere.
Gonna be a lot of work. I already found F1 and FR were much, but that'll be even more.

• Deleted member 161052

If you pick GPTCC, it will be pretty much interesting compared to the previous season. But I also had a thought in my mind that @Jack Hunsley might re-moderate GPTCC.

What Tobi said, if you're busy already it might not be a smart idea to do two sim racing games. Your call though

Well first out, I'd look at re-imagining the series in terms of a marketplace, it might make for some less overheads for me, or create more, I haven't put much time into it. Secondly the racing may change from 3 races to 2, my current idea would be a ~75km race followed by a ~150km race. Probably would have to have 2 quali sessions, unsure. Like I said, haven't put much time into thinking out an entire season. But the point would be at the end of the day that there would probably be only the one video, maybe the first race will get accelerated and just put at the start of the video to show the result.
My point is to keep it going until someone else takes it on. If someone comes before then, good.

I've got an idea for a new game, but I'm going to need some help with all these fancy excel spreadsheets you guys use. Anyone care to help me out when I get something put together?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back