HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I'm going to be busy with uni work when I use my computer in the next few days, so someone else have a a go at the helmet please. Sorry Andy.

• Deleted member 161052

Well, I can do this helmet for the next GP4 season, so I will wait until 2002 is over.

So, @Timmieturner12 and @airutonpurosuto8912
Which one will moderate the next RPS season? If you can't decide between each other, we can have a randomization to decide.
Lets flip a coin:
1. FC Köln played against FC Liverpool, first game was a draw, the second game was a draw - Back then there was no penalty shootout, so they played another match, again a draw. They flipped a coin and it was stuck vertically in the ground after the first throw

• Deleted member 161052

For the next season, I will bring back the knockout stages. (I think I've said that before)

• Deleted member 161052

I'd advise you only do that if there are less than 12 people signed up, otherwise it will just go on forever :thumbsup:
You mean at least 12 people on the knockout stages? Explain furthermore, as I didn't quite got that. ;)

• Deleted member 161052

If you're doing a league, only go into knockouts if there are less than 12 people. If there are a load like we had last time, keep it as a league.
Season 16 had 15 competitors and Season 15 had 16 competitors, which sounds like a "little bit of partial coincidence by the numbers" to me.
BTW, for sure I will, but I'll expect 16 competitors for Season 17.

• Deleted member 161052

Okay, before I start the new RPS thread, let me announce these things:
  • If you pick a team, you have to pick the home, away or third colours if you like one of them the most. Example: you pick Arsenal FC, you like the home colour the most, and it will be shown on the table.
  • The group table might be split up into 4. It will only be applied if there are at least 16 competitors. At Season 15 there was 2 groups, but for Season 17 it might be split into 4 groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, before I start the new RPS thread, let me announce these things:
  • If you pick a team, you have to pick the home, away or third colours if you like one of them the most. Example: you pick Arsenal FC, you like the home colour the most, and it will be shown on the table.
  • The group table might be split up into 4. It will only be applied if there are at least 16 competitors. Last season there was 2 groups, but for Season 17 it might be split into 4 groups.
Last season we had no group, we had a league

Something to discuss about RD Manager:

Shall we try defining a time at which all managers can be online for about 1-2 hours and speed up the game with quick updates? (i update, all managers reply, i update asap, then wait for all managers to reply, then update again....)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%