HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

What the difference between the serie i've started on GP4 and his own variant on RFactor ? He still let it running
GP4: Find nice balance between team qual + team race + driver qual + driver race

rfactor: Find nice balance between agressiveness + speed + composition + min. race skill.

Does this sound the same to you? And also if I remember correctly, rfactor was meant to run in the off season of Career mode. Until someone decided to ignore this.

Another difference between GP4 and rFactor is the type of car in use. We have the F1 and FFG series in F1 cars (which are completely different games); we have rFactor, which is a different game and with LMPs or Formula E cars; we have the Nascar Indycar game and the GP4 Touring Car game.

This proposal is for another F1 manager series (Omer, Tapio) calculated through Excel (Omer) where people have to negotiate with drivers and suppliers (Tapio)

Nothing unique enough yet.

Another difference between GP4 and rFactor is the type of car in use. We have the F1 and FFG series in F1 cars (which are completely different games); we have rFactor, which is a different game and with LMPs or Formula E cars; we have the Nascar Indycar game and the GP4 Touring Car game.

This proposal is for another F1 manager series (Omer, Tapio) calculated through Excel (Omer) where people have to negotiate with drivers and suppliers (Tapio)

Nothing unique enough yet.

Lolllll Type of car used, yeah surely make the UNIQUE thing like you said, the basic still the same, buying stuff to be performant, the only difference is visual... nothing more to say

Omer its all about caculating and order
Tapio is like you said

so you REFUSE me to have something better with all good part of different game gatering in one + more and more thing to manage.

>snip< MOD-Edit: Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. Malicious behavior and bullying will not be tolerated.
And NO, this wasn't edited by Jim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, very mature Steven. You've been asked by several people to give more detailed information about your game. This has been common practice, and been done by Aidan for FFG and Tapio for Classic GP for example before they opened their threads. Instead of doing so, you continued to throw around insults, mainly directed towards Jim. And now you think it's funny to bump all unlocked threads. I applaud you, you act like a 5 year old.

yeah may be, but he really got enough good reason to do so, i wasnt finish all the detail on my game tread and he close it, so i up all tread need really to be lock for good reason.

And by the way GP4 near to be ended because of him, i have right of it so be it

yeah may be, but he really got enough good reason to do so, i wasnt finish all the detail on my game tread and he close it, so i up all tread need really to be lock for good reason.

And by the way GP4 near to be ended because of him, i have right of it so be it
Don't, just don't. You've got this entire thread for your info. As far as I'm concerned you make a quadrillion (Is that a number?:D) posts though at least share it with us. Then we can judge if it's unique enough

Don't, just don't. You've got this entire thread for your info. As far as I'm concerned you make a quadrillion (Is that a number?:D) posts though at least share it with us. Then we can judge if it's unique enough

Your judgement you will make it when everything is on, and if you want to play or not. If no want to play you will get your answer and myself, for now its not really the case

after that lock it or not dont care, but get some interest about it, and dont let anyone saw what it is

Could we all calm down for a moment...:cautious:
First about all GP4 games, I never really saw some major difference (except cars used as you said @Jimlaad43 ). But with this argument, someone could make excel game for racing boats, and following this it should be accepted because, well "cars" are different.:roflmao:
On the other side, which is Tapio's game? Seems like I missed it and it sounds good.

Finally, @Steven Poirier , could you please write in half page/100 words or whatever, just short version of what is expecting us?

P.S. I have to say that negotiation with sponsors/drivers (Tapio) is not bigger difference to Omer's game than having setup (Steven). I would say that they are almost equal. Setup is even better if done properly. Since getting setup right for each track/tyres/weather/driver gives a lot of space for playing.:thumbsup:

Now, Toby do you have some popcorn for me?:D

Steven, I can tell you right now that your childish behaviour has gone way too far.

The posting in threads with just up is the final straw and I can confirm that your thread will never be opened.

Steven, I can tell you right now that your childish behaviour has gone way too far.

The posting in threads with just up is the final straw and I can confirm that your thread will never be opened.

Just do your job properly

and you kill any GP4/Rfactor game now with this

Could we all calm down for a moment...:cautious:
First about all GP4 games, I never really saw some major difference (except cars used as you said @Jimlaad43 ). But with this argument, someone could make excel game for racing boats, and following this it should be accepted because, well "cars" are different.:roflmao:
On the other side, which is Tapio's game? Seems like I missed it and it sounds good.

Finally, @Steven Poirier , could you please write in half page/100 words or whatever, just short version of what is expecting us?

P.S. I have to say that negotiation with sponsors/drivers (Tapio) is not bigger difference to Omer's game than having setup (Steven). I would say that they are almost equal. Setup is even better if done properly. Since getting setup right for each track/tyres/weather/driver gives a lot of space for playing.:thumbsup:

Now, Toby do you have some popcorn for me?:D

Finally something good

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 170 66.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 118 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.3%
Back