HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

And what did you say to them then? The real reason why, cause I think they're smart enough to understand this is not a reason to close it

I dont give no more the credit to use to anyone my game idea managed on GP4 and is variant on RFactor

They cant say no, here credit of work of someone is respected by the higher staff

MOD-Edit
: Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. Malicious behavior and bullying will not be tolerated.
Also here: NO, this wasn't edited by Jim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Closing Gp4 and Rfactor game has been send to the admin sorry dude, power is not for everyone

Didn't get any report of that Steven. I should, because I am the Main Global Moderator here at RD.
So please, for the sake of baby jesus,could we all calm down for a moment and get back ON-Topic?!
Cheers
Andrew :thumbsup::whistling::thumbsup:

Last edited:
FGP GAMES FEATURES
Here to rules of the game, ( thanks to Omer )

1- Negociation with sponsor, get the money for building your team
2- Negociation with drivers, each driver got their own talent, yougest driver talent can be raised depending of is performance, Veteran driver have already their own talent at the top
3- Negociation with Tyre suppliers
4- Negociation with car part ( such as Brake system, oil, etc )
5- Building your car with premaded part who can be place on each other to get full different design of your car and put your color on it with sponsor via basic painting tool like paint.
6- Pre-testing session, maded on 3 days ( in game ) can build setup to test some new car part, praticing your young driver ( from your testing driver line ) Trow setup via PM two different one to test per in game day.
7- Qualifying, '' 60 min '' drive, so 5 exist allowed ( 5 reel days ), you have the choice to use it all of them or not ( prefer failure exemple on race ) with different setup on every step.
8- Race, its a 14 laps races, 1 lap per day, with complete different order, more than yuo saw with Omer, Starting with last setup of the qualification, with pit stop depending of tyre wear, gaz... or more.
9- Prize is related about finish position or special ask from sponsor.

Like it if you want it

FGP GAMES FEATURES

2- Negociation with drivers, each driver got their own talent, yougest driver talent can be raised depending of is performance, Veteran driver have already their own talent at the top
5- Building your car with premaded part who can be place on each other to get full different design of your car and put your color on it with sponsor via basic painting tool like paint.
6- Pre-testing session, maded on 3 days ( in game ) can build setup to test some new car part, praticing your young driver ( from your testing driver line ) Trow setup via PM two different one to test per in game day.
7- Qualifying, '' 60 min '' drive, so 5 exist allowed ( 5 reel days ), you have the choice to use it all of them or not ( prefer failure exemple on race ) with different setup on every step.
8- Race, its a 14 laps races, 1 lap per day, with complete different order, more than yuo saw with Omer, Starting with last setup of the qualification, with pit stop depending of tyre wear, gaz... or more.

Like it if you want it
I like all the ideas you put up here, though you should've done this a lot earlier instead of just ranting about Jim!

FGP GAMES FEATURES

Like it if you want it
This is what I asked for ages ago. After reading it I was close to reopening the thread, but then you have a little poke at me again at the top, which can be seen below for those that didn't see it quick enough before @Andrew's lightning edit.
( thanks to Omer, better modo than Laad)

So no, I will not reopen the thread. Feel free to come up with other great games in the future, or propose this one at a later time, but there is no chance now.

This is what I asked for ages ago. After reading it I was close to reopening the thread, but then you have a little poke at me again at the top, which can be seen below for those that didn't see it quick enough before @Andrew's lightning edit.

So no, I will not reopen the thread. Feel free to come up with other great games in the future, or propose this one at a later time, but there is no chance now.

You have nothing to say about this

@Omer Said

hes the only one to decide about it, discution with him via PM

Says Thanks to Laad, with hes powertrip
Steven, mate, you go on about Jim having some power complex. But the way you've acted is basically as if you should be above all the rules that are laid out because you started up the F1 series?
Who is the one in the wrong then?

I for one wanted to see more about your game, like so many of us. We wanted to get an idea firstly if the game could work. It's happened every single time. Don't act as if you're above everyone else here, we're all equal. Even Jim.

Steven, mate, you go on about Jim having some power complex. But the way you've acted is basically as if you should be above all the rules that are laid out because you started up the F1 series?
Who is the one in the wrong then?

I for one wanted to see more about your game, like so many of us. We wanted to get an idea firstly if the game could work. It's happened every single time. Don't act as if you're above everyone else here, we're all equal. Even Jim.

Was done, he never let me finish to prepare my tread

back on topic
Ok I have a request.

My IndyCar videos are horrible, not matter what I try. To be honest, the races can be awesome. It's just no one can really see what's going on

That's why I am requesting if someone would like to run the races for me starting either

-Now, but I understand that might be awkward and it'll be a lot of work sending the correct files
-Maybe from the Indy 500
-Next season

I'll do the rest of the jobs like the budgets, results but I just want some decent videos for the races
I previously asked you multiple times to sent me the files so i can have a look into it...

If you do so, i could test it. Might be that i would do something
soooo.... :whistling:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 169 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 44.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.6%
Back