HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Rather than throwing a tantrum, give us more information about the game, and no, F1 2001 will not be closed. You lost all rights to owning the game idea when you just stopped running it halfway through 1995 without telling us and why.

I wont explain more thing here to rewrite it to the game tread

Like Kedy said, go game crash i wasnt able to fix it, so why Kedy89 took over, not mean i go away without reason to manage it.

I got too many thing to explain ( few pages, not joking ) about rules of the full game, for now i just want to test my calculation systems for lapping, failuring for few races before open the big managing thing. If you want something crash like football manager, ok i will explain A to Z spamming many pages here just for that ( btw, the rules of 3 days to let people comment, because a stupid discustion of GPTCC about calendar on last 3 pages, surely no one will back up 3 pages to saw my idea ). So let its running, its not a full calendar

@Jimlaad43
He told us, iirc gp4 was crashing while loading/starting the races.
again, already said that
huh?
he said GP4 wasn't working anymore
if anyone is interested, around the 20th pages of the 1995 thread.

I really need to put copyright on my posts :whistling::laugh:

btw, the rules of 3 days to let people comment, because a stupid discustion of GPTCC about calendar on last 3 pages, surely no one will back up 3 pages to saw my idea )
it wasn't stupid. This is a discussion thread after all.
If you want to push your idea to the front page again, quote the original post and say it like "any more comments on my idea?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit ***** about this decision. Like if its dangerous to late open a new game. If its a Big national Risk to may be got a dead game.... etc

All this its just something to have a sense to a moderator job here at the forum game section, nothing else

OK, but there is a very simple way to sort this out. Tell us more about he game. I am willing to reopen the thread if you give me a reason to.

OK, but there is a very simple way to sort this out. Tell us more about he game. I am willing to reopen the thread if you give me a reason to.

Way much different of Omer games and more thing to manage. Thats it, i wont explain rules A to Z and after retype it to my tread games.

You Give me a Good reason to keep it close and not tell me its nothing new

Btw i prefer to get Omer Said has Moderator here instead of you, seem you got one time in your life a bit of power and use it a bit to much

Way much different of Omer games and more thing to manage. Thats it, i wont explain rules A to Z and after retype it to my tread games.

You Give me a Good reason to keep it close and not tell me its nothing new

Btw i prefer to get Omer Said has Moderator here instead of you, seem you got one time in your life a bit of power and use it a bit to much
I have explained all reasons it's staying closed, and you still haven't given me a reason to open it.

I have explained all reasons it's staying closed, and you still haven't given me a reason to open it.
the only reason you give its nothing new, and you wont see an other Football case. Sincerely you dont really know what about you talk

Your choice, you open it, or i garanty you i will force to close all GP4 games and similar one via the administration

the only reason you give its nothing new, and you wont see an other Football case. Sincerely you dont really know what about you talk

Your choice, you open it, or i garanty you i will force to close all GP4 games and similar one via the administration
That is blackmail Steven, not the solution to solve this

tumblr_mqiahhtfSc1sykcx0o1_400.gif

I agree there were no bad comments. Though maybe you need to tell us at least a tiny bit more. Otherwise it'll maybe end like the Football Manager like Jim said.

I agree there were no bad comments. Though maybe you need to tell us at least a tiny bit more. Otherwise it'll maybe end like the Football Manager like Jim said.

No i wont

If i do that, ITS WILL BE LIKE FOOTBALL

- this game ive started if for testing purpose so less and less and less thing of my orignal i want to push forward to test the mechanics of my games, if i explain everything now, without good testing, i will crash the wall

If he too stupid too understand that, not my problem, i wont go forward with my full project for the fun of Jimmy Laad

@Jimlaad43

i wont hide myself, i've actually made a report againts your way of moderation here

Last edited by a moderator:
What's that going to achieve? I have asked a simple question which you still haven't answered. We don't need full regulations, just tell us what is unique about the game. Please comply because none of this is helping your cause.

What's that going to achieve? I have asked a simple question which you still haven't answered. We don't need full regulations, just tell us what is unique about the game. Please comply because none of this is helping your cause.

I have already answered to this, setup, building a car, paint it, negociate with drivers, sponsor ( not like type A, like Vodafone etc )

On your side the only stupid argue you got its you moderation right, and for a owner of a game copied to my original GP4, you should have nothing to say about any other game could be similar to an other one

On your side the only stupid argue you got its you moderation right, and for a owner of a game copied to my original GP4, you should have nothing to say about any other game could be similar to an other one
When you attack someone, you only make him less willing to do what you want. Just sayin'

PS: His main argue is that the differences between yours and the others games have minor differences. And you have no answer* for that.
*Attacking and insulting are not considered answers. Attacking and insulting are for those who have no cases οr for those who can't respect others' opinions.

Last edited:
When you attack someone, you only make him less willing to do what you want. Just sayin'

PS: His main argue is that the differences between yours and the others games have minor differences. And you have no answer* for that.
*Attacking and insulting are not considered answers. Attacking and insulting are for those who have no cases οr for those who can't respect others' opinions.

What the difference between the serie i've started on GP4 and his own variant on RFactor ? He still let it running

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 20 21.3%