HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I want to know what's different to Omer's, Tapio's, my rFactor one (that probably won't happen for a while) and Sasha's proposal. Sasha proposed his first, so he would get priority if they're deemed too similar.

was done, got positif comment regard it

I want to know what's different to Omer's, Tapio's, my rFactor one (that probably won't happen for a while) and Sasha's proposal. Sasha proposed his first, so he would get priority if they're deemed too similar.

Its different, now using DW12 car for the testing, already F1 package ready with different part to build up a car

Using car setup, sure Omer and Jednak doest use this

The indycar one is smaller than suppose to be, for the prupose to not be too much heavy for the first time for the testing

was done, got positif comment regard it

Its different, now using DW12 car for the testing, already F1 package ready with different part to build up a car

Using car setup, sure Omer and Jednak doest use this

The indycar one is smaller than suppose to be, for the prupose to not be too much heavy for the first time for the testing
You should usually wait 3 days;)
(Jim's rule/not mine:D)

The only unique thing there is changing car setup, nothing else. All the rest appear in Omer and Tapio's game.

I'm sorry, but can we have a lot more info, and some new stuff before I consider reopening the thread.

I admit, I did let you down in that I didn't bring it up sooner, but I read the stuff and thought there was nothing unique enough for me to tell you to go ahead, so i just ignored it.

@Jimlaad43

maybe change that part
Start the thread 3 days after originally posting it unless a mod says you can start it earlier.

to "Start the thread after it has been given green light in the HoF and Discussion thread unless a mod says you can start it earlier."

I admit, I did let you down in that I didn't bring it up sooner, but I read the stuff and thought there was nothing unique enough for me to tell you to go ahead, so i just ignored it.

So close Grand Prix 4 Formula One career season 2001
and all other variant

if so complicated to start a game here, i dont want to see my idea here running

a btw

Useless game like this
Try to make the person above laugh
Say something about the user above you
Answer in a different language

sound more interesting -_-'

Rather than throwing a tantrum, give us more information about the game, and no, F1 2001 will not be closed. You lost all rights to owning the game idea when you just stopped running it halfway through 1995 without telling us and why.

So close Grand Prix 4 Formula One career season 2001
and all other variant

if so complicated to start a game here, i dont want to see my idea here running

a btw

Useless game like this
Say something about the user above you
Answer in a different language

sound more interesting -_-'
Steven this is nonsense, you act like a child who goes to his parents after something that doesn't go his way. :O_o:

@Jimlaad43
He told us, iirc gp4 was crashing while loading/starting the races.

@Steven Poirier
See the Football Manager for what can happen when things are not properly discussed before. Thread opened, but it took over 2 months before it really started (including a moderator change). Just give us the complete OP here (no follow soons) so that it can be discussed properly, and changes made if necessary.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 167 67.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 69 27.7%
Back