Resource icon

Misc Highlands Traffic AI 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, when I set up a quick race with this mod, the game crashes back to the launcher. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks.
Can you re-install the mode (make sure you follow the instructions), if it happens again please send me the AC logs, I'll take a look.

Can you re-install the mode (make sure you follow the instructions), if it happens again please send me the AC logs, I'll take a look.

I've tried uninstalling and installing it several times and it still crashes. I've included the log (I hope it's the right one...) Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• log.txt
    254.1 KB · Views: 1,114
I've tried uninstalling and installing it several times and it still crashes. I've included the log (I hope it's the right one...) Thanks for your help.
The crash does not seem to be related to this mod, please try with one opponent (Abarth 500), and let me know if it works.

The crash does not seem to be related to this mod, please try with one opponent (Abarth 500), and let me know if it works.

It must have been something else causing the crash. It now works perfectly with a different grid of cars. Thank you so much for your help and for making such a great mod!

Reactions: mms
Hi, when I press start it gives me an error "track not found" can you help me please?
Are you sure you have copied the content of the zip file in the correct folder? It should go to your AC steam folder, something like C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\ or D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\ if you have chosen a different folder when you have installed steam.

Is there anyway to remove the no entry sign pop up when I stray across into the other lane when cutting a corner.
thanks

No problem have found the solution. There is a mod for it on here.

Last edited:
Highlands is possibly my favourite track (out of 179 tracks I have installed) and you just made it even better. Superb job, thanks a lot. Great fun and skill although getting wiped out on the last lap while winning by a stupid petrol-head passing on a bend wasn't my favourite moment hahaha

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea