F1 2012 Helmet models for Photoshop

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Firstly I must apologise for not getting this exactly how I wanted it to be.

But in theory, you shouldn''t be able to get hold of the helmet model in this years game at all....although I have tried.

In the download we have both helmets with and without rear fin.

Both include wireframes aswell.

I have left my little logo on the template....so if you use the model at all I would be appreciated if you leave it there (many thanks).

I only wish I could have done it a little better, but I will keep trying, and if I can improve the model at all.....I will update the download file.

So this is the best I can offer for now.....

.......my head hurts!!

:sneaky:

ENJOY!!!

helmets.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

when you open the model, you dotn see the layers, you have to push the right click on the mouse over the helmet, will appear a few options, one of them say "materials", and them you can see a few options: edit texture, new texture, replace texture,...

There you can replace with any .dds or .psd or .psb file. You can "edit texture" and the 3d model will update with the new texture when you replace or edit?

Sorry bad english!!! :roflmao:

when you open the model, you dotn see the layers, you have to push the right click on the mouse over the helmet, will appear a few options, one of them say "materials", and them you can see a few options: edit texture, new texture, replace texture,...

There you can replace with any .dds or .psd or .psb file. You can "edit texture" and the 3d model will update with the new texture when you replace or edit?

Sorry bad english!!! :roflmao:

When I right click, there is no options called materials..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back