1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmet models for Photoshop

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by ML2166, Sep 20, 2012.

1. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Firstly I must apologise for not getting this exactly how I wanted it to be.

But in theory, you shouldn''t be able to get hold of the helmet model in this years game at all....although I have tried.

In the download we have both helmets with and without rear fin.

Both include wireframes aswell.

I have left my little logo on the template....so if you use the model at all I would be appreciated if you leave it there (many thanks).

I only wish I could have done it a little better, but I will keep trying, and if I can improve the model at all.....I will update the download file.

So this is the best I can offer for now.....

.......my head hurts!!

• Like Like x 36
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. How can i import this helmet models to 3dSimed? Wich pssg?
  3. ML2166

You can't.

No such file....thats why I said my head hurts.

Did a lot of work getting them to this.
  4. Many thanks
  5. Well done that man! :thumbsup:
  6. ML2166 for presidente!!! :D **** Obama!! :D ML2166 go for president :D xD ahahaha
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Oh yes! Just what I and many others have been hoping for :)

This will make modding SO much easier!

Just need to spend hours figuring out the new template so I can import all my 2011 helmets into 2012! ;)

Uber-thanks, you are a star!!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. WOHOO, I've been waiting for this one. Thanks so very much. I'll definitly show what I was able to do. Don't expect anything as awesome as you thou:p
  9. thank you so much for your time and effort!
  10. fantastic thank you, you are great
  11. ML2166

No problem guys.

And thank you.
  12. Thank you ML!!!!

You deserve a cookie !
  13. ML2166 you are the greatest !!! ;) and so fast after puplish of the game - verry verry good - it helps a lot for the work

• Like Like x 1
  14. ML2166

Cookies are turned off.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Great effort, mate, absolutely fantastic!

Thank you so much, ML! You definitely rule!!!
  16. Excellent work here! Now, to just wait for the helmet paints... Then it'll be the day that I buy the game.
  17. Thanks a lot ML, awesome work as always. Do you know how to make the career driver wear a helmet with no fin?
  18. ML2166

I would imagine it's the same as it was in 2011.

If the team/driver you drive for normally has a fin on the helmet, it will be present on yours, if not a fin based helmet, it won't.

You need to change the fin value in the helmets section in the database to 0 if it is showing 1 .

For example, Vettels helmet carries a rear fin, so if you replace Vettel, your career helmet should also have a fin.

You would need to find Vettels driver ID number and change the fin helmet value to 0, for it not to show.

Clear as mud see.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Does anyone have an idea how to convert .DDS ,i´ve exported with PSSG Editor, into .PSD or .TGA?

I installed an AddOn for Photoshop but it won´t work. Tried it with DDS Converter 2.1 as well , but the program crashes when I try to convert .DDS into .TGA