GTR Evolution PD Weight (Final Update 1.1.1.20)

Does this work with Vista and current Race07 version, or is everyone waiting for Nye' s next big release?
I can get it running, have data acquisition enabled and it see's when Race07 is running, but no data is shown ... :frown:

... anyone any ideas??

• Sol Leung

Does this work with Vista and current Race07 version, or is everyone waiting for Nye' s next big release?
I can get it running, have data acquisition enabled and it see's when Race07 is running, but no data is shown ... :frown:

... anyone any ideas??

The program will work on vista, but it's not showing data now, becaz it's not updated to the newer game version. Without the update from Nye, the program won't work with the current game. :frown:

I'm guessing he might went for a summer holiday, becaz normally he'll update the program in 1 to 2 weeks after the game got updated. :p

I'm currently looking for RACE 07 PD replacement, because I've found that program useful for checking the car parameters (tyre temperature,...) during setup and together with racedepartment setup guide it was ideal combination (at least for me as newbie in simracing).
How do you guys check the car parameters now, since RACE PD worked only till 1.1.0.4 release of RACE 07?

Best regards,
Jure

RACE 07 11114s PD

[NFBS]Nye has updated Race 07 PD (12/10/08)
http://t2sp.darkstargamers.com/t2sp/Utilidades/RACE07_11114S_PD.rar

many thanks for the app Nye :thumb:

for those that do not know what race 07 PD is then read this

from [NFBS]Nye on racesimcentral

RACE07 PD & PD Weight

RACE 07 PD:

This tool provides a way to see in real time some of the car's data provided by the game.

It runs in the background collecting the data and you can see it either in a secondary screen (if you use a dualhead system), or in a second computer if you have two linked in a LAN. You can see your friends data as well over the internet.

Only works with the Steam game version
If it comes the time they release another patch, this tool will most likely not work anymore for the newest version.

Read the readme file to know how it's installed.

http://t2sp.darkstargamers.com/t2sp/...CE071010PD.jpg

Data collected:
- Game status
- Track name
- Car name
- Player name
- Player position
- Rev limiter for pit in status
- Pit in request status
- Traction control status
- ABS status
- Engine status (ON/OF)
- Best lap
- Last lap time
- Fuel load
- Fuel consumption per lap (calculated)
- Current Gear
- For every tire: outer temp; mid temp; inner temp; tire pressure; tire wear
- Water temperature
- Oil temperature
- Brake discs temperature
- Engine revolutions graphically shown. The max limit is automatically adapted to the setup rev limit.
- Car speed (calculated)
- locked wheels
- Throttle pedal position (graphic)
- Brake pedal position (graphic).
- Track temperature
- Ambient temperature.

Extra features:
- Language selection: Español, Català, English, Français, Deutsch, Dutch, Italiano.
- Scan time selection: 10ms, 50ms, 150ms, 500ms, 1000ms
- Link option: The same program can be executed as a server or as a client.
- Graphical or text. Now you can choose if you want to see the graphics or not.
- Metric or Imperial units choice.
- Show/Hide server data option.
- Car skins for the different models.
- PD background skin

Note: This time it comes with no compact mode nor OCX.
I am very busy and I wont take any requests other than those related to fixing bugs. The program was intended for my own use and there's all I need. Sry if it sounds egoistic. But I'm really stressed with other stuff.

Hey there
Bram pointed me to this thread as RSC is still down.
I have attached the latest PD Weight version to this post.

About the other questions can't help you that much
I don't have control on when the weights are applyed. Sometimes you apply a weight and it works fine, some others you have to wait, some others there's nothing to do but wait for a session change (it's the only way I trust my tool).

I wish I could help, but even if I have tried hard to find a solution, I have not been able to fix this random behaviour up to date.

Regards.

Joan Pey AKA Nye

---------------
Saludos

This Programs work to GTR evo.....? Who...
tks.

Kewl ... had given up on this ever happening and just spotted it ... never used Nye's tool, but looks the mutts chutts - thanks Nye - :thumb:

Just installed and noticed that the text goes overly large when I increase the default size of the window, plus the ambient temp disappears ... anyone know of way of changing the text sizes, or this hard coded in the exe or OCX file?

Apart from that - looks SWEET! :)

• Panos Vlassopoulos

This is very helpfull for me cause i drive with swingman camera and i monitor my tyre temps with this program in my second monitor
Thank you....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back