GTR Evolution PD Weight (Final Update 1.1.1.20)

• Nye

That could be a reason, but it looks like memory locations does not change at all between the three tastes (RACE07 / GTR Evolution / STCC). In fact, it is the same game with different tracks/cars/classes.

I believe the main problem is something weird as it looks like the program detects the game even if it's not running. That's my main concern here. This job is done by the PD before it even tries to read data.

Looks like the program goes mad or get stuck at some point before data adquisition starts.

Have you got the chance to test it Dave?
Does it work for you?

Merci beaucoup pour cette mise à jour. Adepte de ce logiciel (gtr2, race) j'étais bien embété de ne plus pouvoir l'utiliser depuis la mise à jour de gtr évo.

translate :

Thank you very much for this update. A fan of this software (GTR2, race) I was really very annoying not being able to use it since the update to GTR Evo.​

-------------------------------------

hi Nye

happy to read you again :laugh2:

• Nye

Hiya Dingo.
Nice to read you again as well :)

Looks like you have done a nice job with your own program. Congrats m8 :)
I wish I had the time to continue with mine, but I just try to update for the new game versions and the developement is stopped.

Thx for the translation. I can read a bit French as I am Catalan, but some words were missing :D

That could be a reason, but it looks like memory locations does not change at all between the three tastes (RACE07 / GTR Evolution / STCC). In fact, it is the same game with different tracks/cars/classes.

I believe the main problem is something weird as it looks like the program detects the game even if it's not running. That's my main concern here. This job is done by the PD before it even tries to read data.

Looks like the program goes mad or get stuck at some point before data adquisition starts.

Have you got the chance to test it Dave?
Does it work for you?

For now I am back on the last version 1.1.2.1 that worked but just not through STCC, I can live with this till STCC work-a-round is found. Thanks for the great app :)

thanks but that was the one I ask Nye to make for me and it's doesn't work for me on Vista.... But seems to work for others on XP... Read the above posts...

yes, only updating as patches are released, I only asked if he could get it running for STCC, and he has tried, but it's not going under Vista... I am on the older version and just have to run via GTR Evo

• Nye

Hey Bram :)

I still update the PD for my own use when I have the time, but not adding features and so anymore ;)

• Nye

Didnt Nye announced to stop updating the PD tool?

Now that I think about it...

I don't recall to have said to stop the PD developement.

The PD Weight tool for servers developement was stopped some time ago as there was another guy who released a new one. But the PD and PD weight are two different things ;)

Anyway, I am not developing it anymore, but I try to update the PD (not the PD weight) for the new patches.

Also, I believe I won't be creating a new one if there comes another sim as there are a lot of other nice tools out there ( Dingo's, Alek's, .....). Things have changed (for good) since the GTR PD :)

• Tottesaab

Tanks for the update Ny:e
I lovit

Best Reagards

Thomas

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years