Steam for me - I like Steam as it usually auto-updates my games for me and I don't need to find the box to re-install them. 10mb connection gets me a fast enough download and install, if I do it early in the morning (8am) when the septics are in bed :)

1) Career mode (as others have mentioned) starting in minis or hatches and progressing up to faster stuff.
2) In-game commentary (Murray!) for the single player career.
3) More radio interaction with the pit crew - have them message you in car about telemetry problem (tyre wear, fuel, weather warnings, etc.)

Everyone covered the 'serious' stuff - I like fluff :D

Interesting move by Codies with F1 2010. Only available through Steam in the US for the PC (not too surprising given the lack of interest in F1 in the US) but after launch, will only be available in the UK through Steam as well. The PC games market is weak in the UK compared to Europe but given it should easily be a top 5 seller in the UK PC charts I'm surprised they've decided to pull the boxed version.

• Luc Byard

AI with analogue steering and brakes would be nice. GTR Evo still dissappoints in this area for me, especially as the AI all seem to charge around with ABS on even if you dont. I always thought the AI from the original GTR was tougher, harder and better so keeping that feel (I never had GTR2 so don't know how far into RACE territory it went) would be bliss. I'm also one of the few who like formation laps and pretty much the only one who likes the end-of-race in lap so an option to include or exclude those would be and easy way of pleasing everyone.

The ability to share a drive with an online partner where you can watch the race/telemetry and communicate with your team mate when not in the car would be nice and help to encourage more participation in endurance length online racing.

As for vehicles, I love Super GT but can't see it happening.

The ability to share a drive with an online partner where you can watch the race/telemetry and communicate with your team mate when not in the car would be nice and help to encourage more participation in endurance length online racing.

Now that is a wonderful idea, i would certainly participate on this if it were available

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.