GTC-TC-76 : VW Scirocco GR2 Series Round 2 @Nurburgring GP - Tue 11th June 2013

Scirocco-series.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: GTC76 VW Scirocco GR2 ( Download ) +Update ( Download ) + (liveries) You will be given a link to the download on signing up for the event
Track: Nurburgring GP Default track 5.148km

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 12 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.05 (10 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.15 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 12 laps )

Note 1: Only use the special skins that have been had made for this event please.
Note 2: If you sign up on the night please state which skin number you would like to use
#53 #176 #720 #109 #969 #550 #384 #105 #936 Skins can be viewed HERE
Note 3: Signed up members will get priority over the driver slots.
Note 4: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 5: We run a SuperPole Qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap. Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap, leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car infront
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action.. After you have done your qually lap please exit to the pits, Do Not Complete Your In Lap. Do not return to the track or drive in the pit lane after this.
Note 6: Racing Room must be given to all driversand this works both ways.Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved partial overlap fairly. AndThe kerbs are not deemed as track, therefore 2 wheels must be within the white lines, on the tarmac, At All Times..
Note 7: Points to be awarded for completion of the race 1st place gets 30 points right down to 1 point for 30th place
We have 2 races per event so a double win can get you 60 points for the event. There are no points awarded for fastest lap or pole position. But you must finish the race to claim your points.
Note 8: Pit speed limiters are to be used in the pits whilst on the server at all times on RaceDay

Note 9:If you have no sound in your game you need this HERE

How to install the Series Cars HERE

Server password: click here

Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson #68
  2. Simon Bacon #92
  3. Rene van Zijp #65
  4. Jacob Boonstra #70
  5. Andreas Löffler #936
  6. Antonio Tavares #964
  7. Roland Warmenhoven #71
  8. Tim Ling #427
  9. Guus Verver #86
  10. Dave Flower #69
  11. Warren Schembri #23
  12. Bjorn Spierenburg #13
  13. Jack Smith #33
  14. Brian Harlow #53
  15. Neil Gault #27
  16. Markus Hakamo #969
  17. Matt Keith #7
  18. Jorge Ferreira #109
  19. Carlos A Ortiz #720
  20. Krzysztof Babij #81
  21. Anthony Levene #909
  22. Knut Omdal Tveito #44
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Carlos A Ortiz and Rupe Wilson

Rupe - I assumed because I have my own skin in the pack I don't need to specify my number - I realise now we ALL should - My number is 69.Thanks for putting it on the list but if we as drivers do it at sign up it helps you a bit and other new drivers :-

Carlos - welcome and please note 527 is NOT an included car number for these events - you can chose from those in Rupe's post above but MUST check they have not already been chosen by anyone else signing up for example 969 is in the list above as an option but has already been taken by Markus - Best to check the Sign up list first for the number you like - then check the last sign up in case someone signed up but not on that list yet as it can rarely happen that admin have not updated the list yet. (Rupe does sleep... sometimes but not often!) - Any problems just post asking people are always around to help.

Thanks for all your hard work Rupe.

Rupe, I'VE READ all the event and general racing rules, pls sign me in. #23

I actually have a Developer session at work Tuesday night so I am no guarantee to be there for race 1. Should be but cannot be certain.
Race 2 will not be a problem.

Just a reminder to indicate that I may miss Race 1 tonight but should be available for Race 2.
If I do miss the first race, can someone post a message to say that the Practice session for Race 2 has started.

Zitron you must use real name in server and you have the mod installed wrong causing problems for other drivers ..jumping on screen

You did download the mod from the pm i sent you :)
and followed the instruction in there
or can be found HERE

Quite disappointing racing to be honest. Respectful driving? Golden rules?

I resigned from Race07 club races because of that. But here I have never experienced this and that's why I love racing here in GTL society when I have free time. It is a bad news what you wrote Knut, such drivers should be warned at least :(

Both races were perfect! First one great batlte with Antonio and in the second one with Roland and Anthony. Very fair, clean with high portion of adrenaline. Thank you all I enjoyed this a lot! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back