GTC-TC-76 VW GOLF @ Autodroma Saponaro Rev -Thu 20th Dec

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: GTC76 - VW Golf ( Download )
Track: Autodromo Saponaro Reverse V1.0 (Download)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap 1 attempt only)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 11 )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 21.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.20 (single lap 1 attempt only)
Race start time: GMT 21.30 ( 11 )

Note 1:Default Skins that come with the WV Golf mod only.
Note 2: We are using the reverse course due to a posibble jump unsettling the cars on the front straight, if you forget to lift before the sweeping right hander. The GR1 vw golf gives a little lift but the GR2 is more of a tail kick.
Note 3: Race 1 we will use the GR1 VW Golf
Note 4: Race 2 we will use the GR2 VW Golf
Note 5:We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Roland Warmenhoven
  3. Dave Stephenson
  4. Stuart Thomson
  5. Hans Sneep
  6. Carlos Diaz
  7. Philip Brown
  8. Bob Hutchins
  9. Jack Smith
  10. Alberto Tescara
  11. Maciej Dolinski
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

hello Ross, give the normal way round the track a blast in both golfs maybe an adjustment in the suspension can sort out the big tail bounce in the GR2 at the end of the straight... i was lifting and it was ok but if your pushing hard it can be a mess
(even a forward roll):( but its a nice track either way round.. hope you like it :)

have you tried with a different car .
You did install the main folder not just the reverse track. (sorry if its a silly question)
there is a test mode(trace function) if the game keeps crashing iv'e not used it but it might help.

Thanx Rupe. :thumbsup: I got it working finally. :whistling: I copied only all files and folder within the Autodromo_Saponaro folder. :p
I should have taken the whole Autodromo_Saponaro folder in the gamedate\locations folder. :p
Silly me, I will be flying over those hills next thursday!! Yippeee!!!! :D

The only thing now to find is.... SPEED!!!.... loads of it!!! :D

We are using the REVERSE course so we don't fly that was me dilemma when posting.. At some point in the race it was going to happen so we decided to play safe and keeps the wheels on the deck..
The REVERSE course keeps the wheels on the deck but you can always have a play and feel the lift at the end of the straight.. lift up the ride hight a couple of clicks and play with the suspension to compress the kick from the rear end . Its all about how late do you brake..
remember there's a corner just after the hump..:)

Its a lovely looking track with great detail and lots a elevation, there's some great long banked corners and a section that get slowly tighter before it opens up again. Then there's the drop off this track has it all
its to good to miss in that roller-coaster ride up to Christmas... ho-ho-ho Bah- humbug :whistling:

Final edit...

I have tried both directions and think that the forward is so nice it would be a shame not to try it in one race. How about running the GR1 forward and the GR2 on the reverse? Just a suggestion, BTW, this is a sign up and what can I say, if this is our last race...Golf is great! ...Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back