GT5 GT5 Racing Club - Event Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the vast number of possibilities offered by GT5 I was wondering, are members allowed to post about events they host here? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would prefer to race against fellow RD members rather than average Joe Wrecker.

Edit:

Anyone? Surely a staff member must have seen this by now? :confused:

Yes it is seen :)

Maybe an idea for member organized races to make one big 'meet and greet' topic where you can arrange online events.
From RD, i am sure there will be RD organized races. I think the staff is still exploring the offline/singleplay aspect of the game. (including me) :)

I'm going to repeat an event I've done for some GTPlanet guys that were looking for clean n fair racing together. Setting was 200 KW max, 1000 kg min. So I will fire up a room next Friday evening hrs cet titled "Fair n mature pls"

Wednesday December 15 7:30pm MST : Cote d' Azur : 20 laps : Mini's

Hi Guys
Gonna try to get a little Wednesday night thing going on.
This event is not an official RD event, but all RD guidelines for racing online are expected to be observed.

20 laps around Cote d' Azur in Minis!
No hp, tire or weight restrictions (no race cars)
All assists off
Mechanical damage on
Penalties on
Slowest qualifiers start at front of the grid (keep things interesting) :)
Winner will receive a car valued at around $100,000

I'll open a lounge at approx 7pm MST for practice and the race will promptly begin at 7:30 MST.

Fingers crossed for a fun-filled full grid!

Im thinking of setting up a lobby for stock racing, example of this would be, between us we decide which car and which track, so one week it could be Lupo Cup cars around laguna seca and we decide on a reasonable amount of laps ?. If your interested or have any ideas please put them forward, im eager to finally get to race online with clean racers. Let me know guys .

Steve Watts.

p.s : sorry if im posting in the wrong thread or anything .

I'm with you Mates

Guess he means Lupos at Nordschleife Paulo. Also I'ld like to race some slower Premiums as they've got cockpits and if you don't mind some original (no tunings) 60', 70' beauties. Haven't found mature people yet. Whenever I had a room up restricted to 120 kw chat explodes with "..more hp pls.."...

was thinking around 10 pm GMT on friday the 17th of december ? or around then, depending on peoples availability, the slower premium cars sounds a good idea, something like a lotus elise completely standard ralf ? Lukasz let me know if you have a problem with any dates/times really want to try and get something going .

I'm with you Mates

Guess he means Lupos at Nordschleife Paulo.

I know Ralf :) It's a joke, because I don't like Nordschloooooooooong. I call it a rally stage, because there are rally stages shorter than Nords. :woot:
Long circuits, I just like Le Mans and SPA.
Friday sounds nice to me,. Lower powered cars sounds great too. On the public servers there are 1000HP cars all over the place.

Maybe an idea for member organized races to make one big 'meet and greet' topic where you can arrange online events.

The problem with that is that if many people are posting in the thread then actual event posts will quickly get lost. It also means that you can't really use entry lists and results posts like the official RD event threads do. That's why I was hoping we could post our events here individually using the same format. Any word on whether this is/isn't allowed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back