1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT5 Racing Club - Event Archive

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Kevin Watts, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone interested in a little GT5 launch day fun? I'll have a room up around 8PM GMT listed as RaceDepartment.com running the PD Karts.
  2. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

I certainly would be, however wouldn't be until tonight's rFactor WTM club event has finished
  3. i will join during the night
  4. If the servers start working?
  5. The servers were crippling me early evening. Picked up a little later on I did a few online racers (shame the lobby I joined was full of retards who seemed to love wallriding and ramming opponents).

Appears a download is coming this Saturday, plus Kaz has announced continued regular downloads to be the order of the day (though not confirmed what) as he basically ses the release of the game a beginning and hopes to see it evolve over time (according to what he was saying at the Madrid launch of the game).
  6. cant believe i missed this !! i've not been to well so missed alot of gaming time :/ definately up for the next one...
  7. my psn id is GTP_Neenor. You are welcome to add me and we can get some lounge trackdays open.
  8. ill send you a friend request if thats ok ? im new to the wheel and this game so im not runnin as fast as i could but if its just a friendly race i guess its good practise.
  9. Did I miss the event because I bought the game today(Sunday November 28)?
  10. I am very keen to take part in some race event that is not full of idiot drivers
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes x10 :)
  12. Definately interested !!! Maybe a few private lobbies to get people aquainted may help ? im willing to talk to anyone.
  13. I will be up for some races once my game gets delivered and I get settled with it.
  14. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Have one on Christmas Day and count me in :wink:
  15. ha, thought this was today (just glanced at Wed :p) :( was looking forward to it.
  16. If you add me on PSN, I am up for some karting tonight ;)

(or any cars for that matter)
  17. it would be awesome to make races like in rfactor (once or twice a week), the first race i played was a NASCAR at Daytona with 6 other guys, and they seem to use the controller and dedicate to crash you :(
  18. I'll be looking to get a few races done over the Christmas period all going well
  19. I have not played online yet so would look forward to some sort of racing, so count me in...!!
  20. Hopefully I get a PS3 for Xmas and GT5 so I can join you guys :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.