AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 2nd of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys, please help me. I'm preparing, a setup for Lambo on this track and just can't get the right temperature on medium tires. Even when I mess up with toe, camber, dampers and psi I can't get to the point when the issue I should worry about is overheating. The pressure isn't the problem (I'm getting the right ammount 25-27), but no idea how to warm them - even after 6 laps.

Would be glad if someone send me a setup for that Lambo. Any setup for fast track so I would know where to start.

Thanks!

Don't use mediums, the weather will be rather cold.

Softs won't last that long anyway. I'm afraid mediums are the only choice during the race.

It's also a good point, they last only about 30-35 mins, but I tend to go for them anyway, if mediums don't go up to temperature, because then you end up loosing lots of time anyway. It's all a matter of preference when it comes to this strategy.

I need to thank @BhZ for sending me awesome setup - solved most of my problems. Just needs little tweeks to fit my driving style. See You on the track!
I'm happy to know that it helped you.
Btw, i'm considering the possibility of changing car, is it possible? @Eugene Abramoff
I'm not sure yet cause i'm working on the mclaren and i can't find a fix for that huge oversteer in fast corners (i know that probably more rear wing will fix it, but somehow i feel that i could get the same result in other ways).

I'm happy to know that it helped you.
Btw, i'm considering the possibility of changing car, is it possible? @Eugene Abramoff
I'm not sure yet cause i'm working on the mclaren and i can't find a fix for that huge oversteer in fast corners (i know that probably more rear wing will fix it, but somehow i feel that i could get the same result in other ways).

Yes, you can change a car if you like, just tell me of your final choice by Sunday pls.

Regarding last corner, my theory is, stupid as it may be, go faster, try to make it understeer a little bit maybe, and it just might balance itself out. I'm just speculating here though, haven't driven Mac since RDGTC.

Yes, you can change a car if you like, just tell me of your final choice by Sunday pls.

Regarding last corner, my theory is, stupid as it may be, go faster, try to make it understeer a little bit maybe, and it just might balance itself out. I'm just speculating here though, haven't driven Mac since RDGTC.
Yeah that's what i'm trying to do. In the end it seems that softening the rear spring and adding 1 to the rear wing helped a lot. Not sure if not the schumacher chicane is doable flat out, at the moment i have to lift off slightly.

Yeah that's what i'm trying to do. In the end it seems that softening the rear spring and adding 1 to the rear wing helped a lot. Not sure if not the schumacher chicane is doable flat out, at the moment i have to lift off slightly.

I think you should be able to do it flat out, sounds more like a rear roll bar thing, maybe you have too much.

Yeah, maybe 0 with stiffer rear springs will work. Too bad they don't give real values (in NM) for roll bars, would be a lot easier.
Anyway, just remember, if you are too "comfortable" driving, it might result in a slower lap time.
Yeah i always wondered why they don't give us those. I'm also trying to understand how to use the ACTI. I can easily read it, but i don't know what information i should get from all those graphs. Springs were at first at 160, moved them down to 130 and lowered the rear ARB to 1 (it was at 2), then increased rear wing to 5. I'm still faster with the ferrari, so for the moment no reason to change car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i always wondered why they don't give us those. I'm also trying to understand how to use the ACTI. I can easily read it, but i don't know what information i should get from all those graphs. Springs were at first at 160, moved them down to 130 and lowered the rear ARB to 1 (it was at 2), then increased rear wing to 5. I'm still faster with the ferrari, so for the moment no reason to change car.

Try with stiff rear instead, but less diff power. I personally find that McLaren isn't bet at putting the power down to the ground, and that might cause a lot of oversteer even at speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try with stiff rear instead, but less diff power. I personally find that McLaren isn't bet at putting the power down to the ground, and that might cause a lot of oversteer even at speed.
Reduced that as well to 25%...I might consider lowering it more.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back