AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 2nd of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys, please help me. I'm preparing, a setup for Lambo on this track and just can't get the right temperature on medium tires. Even when I mess up with toe, camber, dampers and psi I can't get to the point when the issue I should worry about is overheating. The pressure isn't the problem (I'm getting the right ammount 25-27), but no idea how to warm them - even after 6 laps.

Would be glad if someone send me a setup for that Lambo. Any setup for fast track so I would know where to start.

Thanks!

Guys, please help me. I'm preparing, a setup for Lambo on this track and just can't get the right temperature on medium tires. Even when I mess up with toe, camber, dampers and psi I can't get to the point when the issue I should worry about is overheating. The pressure isn't the problem (I'm getting the right ammount 25-27), but no idea how to warm them - even after 6 laps.

Would be glad if someone send me a setup for that Lambo. Any setup for fast track so I would know where to start.

Thanks!
I should have a setup. I worked 20 minutes on that setup, so i dont really remember if i took care of everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys.... !!!
I wouldn't mind joining :)
However as i will not have much time to practice nor find any setups... (not that i get these right anyway) ... any chance you could help this old fart out..? :whistling:
I'll drive anything !!!
A setup may even help my performance, by keeping it on the track for a change... :D
Thanks .. !!!
Let me know
:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years