AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 2nd of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race tonight guys, really really enjoyed myself!

Felt out of sorts with the Porsche all event (new least favourite car winner) but somehow managed to drag P8 out in quali. Had another sensible first couple of laps ad stayed out of trouble (of which I didn't see any, so good job guys) and ran my race always between 10th - 6th.

Some seriously good fights with people throughout, very clean and fair and most entertaining. One day I'll drive AC with heat in my front tyres... :D

Thanks as always to @Eugene Abramoff for setting things up, had myself a real blast this evening... one of the better GT3 experiences I've had and I'm slowly getting to like these cars now :)

On to Barcelona next week, hopefully another full house so please all sign up nice and quick and let's see if we can swing two full servers - http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gt3-barcelona-sunday-9th-of-april-2017.134030/#post-2440910 :cool:

I honestly hated this race. Managed to get the pole and started quite well. Geof overtook me before the first turn, but he went long in the first turn. I was going to overtake him when someone from behind hit me on the rear, damaging my car. I managed to keep the car from spinning. So Geof was half second faster than me and i was faster than the third. So because of that contact the race became extremely boring. Plus, a lasagna was waiting for me downstairs, so you can imagine how pissed i was, having to finish a lonely 45' race. At least i took home a victory since Geof was with softs and he spun at some point. After that his tires were probably too deteriorated and was easy to control the lead.

Far far from it danielC, i was impressed by the fact you realised i thought you were the blue flag driver
And i slowed down to let you pass, after the blue flag car overtook you, you then gave me the position back.
It was a pleasure to race againt you.

What a horrible race for me it was. I just had to bail out of the car after I got launched into the green. That was not fair at all! I started from sixth position but the car lost momentum when the lights went out and so I lost a few places. Found then back into the race and was hanging behind a lagging driver for quite a while almost losing position to the one behind me. Eventually the lagging car in front of me overtook his leader and I was able to close gap. Next up was that BMW who was rather slow so I made an overtake attempt before the GT chicane. Actually an easy place to overtake and chances were good. However riding just right beside the BMW driver he decided to close the gap and send me off into the green and yellow, not even considering to wait for me. Congrats to Konrad Siata for that gentleman move. You're my racer of the day. :mad:
My friend I'm so sorry but I was driving strightly I didnt close you the gap , I was hit by you before the breaking.I'm not sure that it was my fault Bro ... But If its I rly sorry to you !

My friend I'm so sorry but I was driving strightly I didnt close you the gap , I was hit by you before the breaking.I'm not sure that it was my fault Bro ... But If its I rly sorry to you !
I dont think it was you. You were the only bmw and i havent seen you on track, plus you weren't right behing me at the start.

just check the replay... you bumped me off... plain and simple... i was BESIDE you NOT BEHIND you :rolleyes:

(also, i am not your friend, at least I can't remember that we have become friends at some point in the past)

Last edited:
@Mapu, you can try to solve this thing via PM, otherwise send an incident report to staff.
Please no angry post on the forum.
Rule n. 9:
Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.

@Mapu, you can try to solve this thing via PM, otherwise send an incident report to staff.
Please no angry post on the forum.
Rule n. 9:
Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.

Rule n. 9 is nice and fine, however it's not the first time I was taken out in an unfair way. also I have no time (not even the tools) to sit down for hours and edit replays and videos to prove my point as an innocent party. I could give a time stamp though. I might have been angry after the race but reading my posts again today I have the impression that they (mostly) mention facts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back