AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sunday 28th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Soft tires should be your choice, if temps stay the same try to take the right handed corners a little easier, dont go full attack, coast/lift a small amount and you should be good.
(last section until long straight only)
The problem will get worse towards the end of the race, more sliding etc.
I only did hotlapping or the Rookie events here so I never had to think about tyres.
But I had the same thoughts as you. Thanks for confirming my choice!
I did 30 minutes with the softs and the last lap was about 7 seconds slower than the first. Tried the mediums and was 5 seconds slower in the in the first round.
So going a bit easy with the softs should do it :)

I only did hotlapping or the Rookie events here so I never had to think about tyres.
But I had the same thoughts as you. Thanks for confirming my choice!
I did 30 minutes with the softs and the last lap was about 7 seconds slower than the first. Tried the mediums and was 5 seconds slower in the in the first round.
So going a bit easy with the softs should do it :)
To be honest, that's not something I would recommend. I think softs will last only half the race, and once they get really red on wear indicator, they are very difficult to deal with.
Mediums are a bit of a pain when entering GP circuit, because they are cold, but I think they work better throughout Nordschleife. They will give you more consistency towards the end and will last a bit better of course.
It is up to you of course, if you say you did testing and comfortable with soft.

To be honest, that's not something I would recommend. I think softs will last only half the race, and once they get really red on wear indicator, they are very difficult to deal with.
Mediums are a bit of a pain when entering GP circuit, because they are cold, but I think they work better throughout Nordschleife. They will give you more consistency towards the end and will last a bit better of course.
It is up to you of course, if you say you did testing and comfortable with soft.
Thank you for your answer! I will see how much faster you are and then decide if it's worth taking the risk:cautious::p

What an incredible final 30 mins of Nurburgring 24 Hour race, absolutely crazy! Reminded me a little bit of last year's 24 Hours of Spa. And just as the most interesting part of the race came on, there was a safety car at Monaco. So much action, so much excitement this weekend so far! Looking forward to our club race later tonight!

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 81 71.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 24 21.1%