AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sunday 28th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll have to miss this because of the Alonso 500. But if you run it again when it doesn't clash with a real life event (mid-week for example), I'd totally sign up. Love this idea.

@Eugene Abramoff are the temperature etc will stay the same as they are now on the server? Because it's a really difficult choice between softs or mediums so I am asking before things would be different tomorrow :)

@Eugene Abramoff are the temperature etc will stay the same as they are now on the server? Because it's a really difficult choice between softs or mediums so I am asking before things would be different tomorrow :)
FP server's purpose is to give you an opportunity to prepare for the race ahead, that's why its running all week. So, yes, temperatures, weather and wind will be the same on official event as FP server. Just mind grip progression which goes from 98 to 100%, it should get up to 100% towards race.

Soft tires should be your choice, if temps stay the same try to take the right handed corners a little easier, dont go full attack, coast/lift a small amount and you should be good.
(last section until long straight only)
The problem will get worse towards the end of the race, more sliding etc.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years