AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sunday 28th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Seeing as how I'll miss the driver academy on June 1 (work) :sick: even though it's for AC (my only sim!)....I'm gonna sign up here instead! If you'll have me....this will be my first race online! Plenty of time to sort out the TS stuff hehe I hope to meet everyone and I'll try to stay out of everyone's way, I know the track but not very used to traffic and etiquette.

With that said, I'll take the macca 650s gt3 please and thanks!

Seeing as how I'll miss the driver academy on June 1 (work) :sick: even though it's for AC (my only sim!)....I'm gonna sign up here instead! If you'll have me....this will be my first race online! Plenty of time to sort out the TS stuff hehe I hope to meet everyone and I'll try to stay out of everyone's way, I know the track but not very used to traffic and etiquette.

You sound very kind and like a nice guy so I would be happy to have you! No need to "stay out of the way" :)

If you want: add me on steam (profile is linked) and we can cruise a bit together, "battling" a bit to get you used to traffic (well it's new for me too on the Nordschleife!) :)

You sound very kind and like a nice guy so I would be happy to have you! No need to "stay out of the way" :)

If you want: add me on steam (profile is linked) and we can cruise a bit together, "battling" a bit to get you used to traffic (well it's new for me too on the Nordschleife!) :)
Hey Guys...!!!
If there is space for one more.. ???
Could do with some pre-dodging and diving practice .. :D ...
:)

911 Please :)

Hi there....
Although I get slightly carsick on this track.... :sick: ...
I'd like to give this one another try,
as form of transport, I go with the 911 .. please?! .. :)

All added!

Done! Not sure what my steam profile says but if you get a request from Vinillaice that's me lol...

I'm trying to log in to the RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3 server to practice, but i can't seem to find it in the game...not very familiar with how to log on to a specific server, but using the search bar yields nothing...it says the server is open throughout the week, am i doing something wrong ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%