AC GT3 @Laguna Seca - Sun 07Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Since I forgot that RDTCC starts on sunday and top of this, I'm signing out :x3:
Oh man, I was looking forward to seeing you again, but I'll see you Friday night. Make sure to drink your Red Bull so you can tell us about the trip when the race is over. I'm sure you'll have us cracking up. Thanks for signing out and you know I wish you well in the RDTCC:)

Sorry, I forgot about the car. If possible I would like another go in the BMW Z4.
Well, after a lengthy discussion with @Brewer @Leprekaun and @Aksu instead of ballast we're letting you off lightly. We're going to let you have this beast instead:
2002%20ti%20(2).jpg

Who says the Overlord and his court aren't fair:sneaky::sneaky::p

Last edited:
Ok Gents, good news is we've got the go ahead to start using the servers:) Now the bad news. Eugene and I will be sharing a practice server between us for a while so I won't be able to put the practice server up for you guys until our US Race is over tonight. Thank you for understanding. Our Technical staff are working to get this sorted asap. In the meantime here are the conditions you need to practice with:
  • Use a Fast Track. We wind up on an Optimum Surface once we do enough laps to build the grip up, but when you come into the server the grip is usually at 98% when we start. Just don't want you to be surprised.
  • Time of Day - 10:30.
  • Weather - Mid Clear
  • Ambient Temp - 23 degrees + or - 2 degrees. The server controls this so as to not give Race Hosts an unfair advantage.
  • Wind Speed - 2 - 14 KPH, direction 240 degrees
I use Content Manager to set these for myself at home. If you don't have it, I'm not sure how much the regular AC GUI will let you control.

I'm seriously thinking about buying a mic for the next races, I'm missing so much from Team Speak, don't I?
But then I have no idea where to put it as I have already the headphones on my head :D
Edit: BP Can't have profanity in the threads. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back