AC GT3 @Laguna Seca - Sun 07Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bought a VR and just got it working. So i might not be running with the top guys.
And yes any unraced car is OK.
Well since you've expose yourself for what you are, a Cheetah:p, according to the Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom and the rest of the Hooligns in the US club for using VR, there is only one car and livery you can take:
2698541505_566d8a775e_z.jpg

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p Enjoy your drive:D:D:D

Wow... Didn't expect this :cautious: So haven't done any laps on new Laguna Seca yet :O_o: Luckily did a race at the mod Laguna about an year a go :thumbsup:

On top of everything, there is a blizzard about to hit where I live, so hoping our electricity will keep up... :coffee:
If that's the case, you may be one of those that gets screwed at the cork screw. Now I've gone and cursed myself. I'll be waiting for you in the kitty litter:cool:

It was an enjoyable race: the flow of the track is AMAZING and this first time with the R8 was instant love.
I've driven the first 20 minutes in no man's land with @Rami right to my exhausts, he was a couple of tenths faster than me, but the fact that we were slower than the 3 guys ahead and faster than the rest of the field didn't put pressure for the overtake. As I did a small mistake he passed me easy.
From then I raced completely alone, apart from the last 15 minutes when I tried to defend my P4 from @Anders Jensen but my tyres were completely worn and he was clearly faster.

Thank you all guys, it was fun!
Well done to all the blue flagged guys: it wasn't easy in a narrow track like this, but you managed the thing with ease! I saw two guys battling hard together slow down to let me pass clean and then coming back to racing.. awesome!
See you racing soon!

Well, we all survived Hotel California yesterday......in my case barely. Really enjoyed battling @Henri Sinik in the beginning until I put a wheel off and bounced back on and we touched. Sorry about that, but at least it spun the right guy....me:thumbsup:

@Eugene Abramoff welcome back my man. Good to see you again:)

Now to some serious business. Guys, go back through the thread and see all the men that were considerate enough to think about their fellow club members/drivers and they signed out since they couldn't make it. This allows guys to join the grid with the choice of their car. It is a RD rule to sign out. Please see Rule 2 here and the consequences listed at the end of the post.
The following drivers need to take note:

Des Bain
EmBo_
Simracer1972
Ph4ntom

You have a lot of members in your club that want to race so slots are at a premium.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Forum trophies